Wayne Pele Rooney (merged)

The white Pele more like the
baboon.jpg

for every poster who says you dont score 30 goals in a season unless your world class. Two words for you:

Kevin Phillips

Looking at Rooney...I just have a feeling his "problems" are deeper than just England being guff...his entire body language during all the games seemed to be "don't give a shit"....rags totally skint,no disng of any decent players coming in to support him and stop him carrying them..only two ore three clubs capable of being able to afford him....I have a funny feeling that the dyed-in-the-wool,homebird scouser may soon have other things on his mind....

Just a thought.

mancboy123 said:
for every poster who says you dont score 30 goals in a season unless your world class. Two words for you:

Kevin Phillips

Kev Phillips is top draw. A proper footballer.

I think Rooney is a very good player, and he will do well again next year, but ithink the same thing stops him playing well, as it does lampard and gerrard. They are the focus of their club team. Everything gravitates around their play.

When they play for england no one seems to be the focus of the team, as they are all good players, and they are all to big headed not to act like a cog in a machine, and all want to stand out, therefore trying to hard.

Re: Wayne Pele Rooney

grimsby blue said:
hes going to come out and say "i wasnt fully fit" Owen did the same in 2002 and so did Bekscum. He isnt good enough to lace Messi's boots. There are more German players id take over that twat rooney anyday

Second that - starting with Ozil and Lahm - RM, sign them up!

After much consideration, i think i know what the problem is:

Rooney is too fat.

mancboy123 said:

Kevin Phillips

I think that consistency is a requirement for the "World classs" tag - if as a striker you score 25+ goals season in, season out, you are pretty much World class.
One good or even great season does not cut it.

Drogba - world class
Messi - world class
Ronaldo (*spits*) - world class

I didnt say kevin phillips wasnt top drawer, he is a quality footballer and its good to see him still doing it at the top level.

However i dont think anyone would put him in the world class level so to use the argument that because rooney scored 30 odd goals this season he is world class is a nonsense!

Id have Rooney all day at coms,but to compare him tp pele is an insult to the great man,a great player such as pele cruyff muller moore,could do it on any stage .where as rooney...............speaks for itself dont you think.

I honestly thought this was a wind up. I cannot believe Gerrard or Rooney could be such total wankers to come out with shit like that.

idahoblues said:
it's hard to believe the arrogance of either one of those assholes
BlueMooney said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://secondyellowcard.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://secondyellowcard.wordpress.com/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.