Wayne Pele Rooney (merged)

Re: Wayne Pele Rooney

Having a BlueDipper son and a Rag son-in-law, it has always been difficult to put a point of view forward regarding our wonder boy, but a season and a half ago I put it to them that Rooney was not going to get any better than he is now - in fact, he's got noticeably worse.

Its been a shocking world cup for Rooney and has done his reputation a lot of harm. For the first time ever I now realise how over rated this wanker is.

Rooney should have been watching that in his cheshire pile - he called into question the loyalty of people who spent thousands going to see them draw a blank against Algeria. Fucking Algeria. If I was in charge he would have been on a flight home in utter, utter disgrace.

We as a country idolise too much. Rooney out Gerrard out Lampard out Terry out James out. I could go on

World class players change games, Rooney hid.

Rooney overated!

Thats my opinion, seems to play better when the fat cnut is gettin his own way playing for the fa utd

Re: Rooney overated!

He wasn't playing well for utd in the last month either, but England didn't have an alternative that the manager was confident of starting

Crouch perhaps should have started with maybe Rooney as a sub. Clearly the player was off form - possibly fitness related

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.