Wayne Pele Rooney (merged)

Re: Rooney overated!

i said this ages ago and got the piss taken out of me... funny how i was right he is shit
crouch should of started but no no rooney "cant be dropped"

on current form yes, think he's injured or has a illness, has to be he's been that bad

Not many so called world class players have preformed yet, Rooney should have tracked back more and gave himself that killer pass.

tonea2003 said:
on current form yes, think he's injured or has a illness, has to be he's been that bad

Oh please! Piss off! That's some awful excuse you have there.

capello said when he took over he would pick player on form well Ferdinand wasn't fit neither was king or Barry coming to think about it neither was Rooney so thiers 4 places who should of been looked at

Re: Wayne Pele Rooney

how they put this cock in the same catagory with Messi is just unreal.

he's not fit to lace messi's boots.

once again he hid, he actually started to try at 4-1 just to look good, OVERATED, said it long ago, i'm sticking with it.

Somud said:
tonea2003 said:

Oh please! Piss off! That's some awful excuse you have there.

less of the abuse pal, you know and i know he would walk into most teams in the world, he virtually kept utd in the title race on his own last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.