Wayne Pele Rooney (merged)

To be fair to Rooney he got fuck all service from wide players. If you got him the ball in better areas he would of done a lot better. English media yet again calling him the white Pele is a joke but to score the amount of goals he did last season compare him to now its a shadow of the player.

Re: Wayne Pele Rooney

Another world cup where he hasn't scored. We've had this discussion about him being world class and I always stated he is no way world class he's a really good player in a side who gives him goals on a plate, Rooney when he first went to the rags was on the brink of being world class with his 25 yarders volleys being greedy doing tricks. Taggart made him in to a team player thats when his chance of being world class ended. He couldn't make Ronaldo into a team player look at him now one of the best players in the and Is WORLD CLASS

LOAD OF ABSOLUTE CRAP - WHOEVER SAID THAT FAT LITTLE TOSSER IS THE WHITE PELE NEEDS TO GO TO SPECSAVERS. HE WAS PROBABLY THE WORST OUT THERE, TO SAY HE'S TIRED IS BOLLOCKS. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO WORK 12 HOUR SHIFTS DAY IN & DAY OUT, THAT'S TIRED. HE'S AN OVERPAID LITTLE WANKER

carolyn said:
LOAD OF ABSOLUTE CRAP - WHOEVER SAID THAT FAT LITTLE TOSSER IS THE WHITE PELE NEEDS TO GO TO SPECSAVERS. HE WAS PROBABLY THE WORST OUT THERE, TO SAY HE'S TIRED IS BOLLOCKS. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO WORK 12 HOUR SHIFTS DAY IN & DAY OUT, THAT'S TIRED. HE'S AN OVERPAID LITTLE WANKER

haha quality post :)

I don,t think any of you are football experts cos Ferguson ,Eamonn Holmes ,Mick Hucknall ,Bobby Charlton ,Ronnie Irani and Mike Parry all think he is better than Messi

lee-mcfc said:
carolyn said:

haha quality post :)

Hehe...tickled me!

carolyn said:

would i be right in saying you don't rate him?

"32 - England's Wayne Rooney has lost the ball by being tackled in possession more often than any other player at the 2010 world cup finals."

"55% - Wayne Rooney completed only 55% of his passes for England against Germany - the lowest rate in the 2010 world cup finals"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.