Wayne Rooney (Merged)

Re: Rooney Ends Prostitute Drought

he shot
his cum
all over some whore's bum
wayne rooney, wayne rooney

IrishMacca said:
Oh FFS. why do people care. Frankly it's none of our business and I really couldn't give a shite. Why should we care about their personal lives, be it rumours or not, and why the media thinks we care about it, surely they've something better to write.

My God...I'm in agreement with Macca for once.
I don't need to know or care what Rooney's done to Coleen.

I already know by his actions on the pitch ("applauding" the crowd after the WC for instance) what a twat he is.

wayne rooney, superstar
how many whores has he f....d so far ?

could you go another hooker wayne rooney
could you go another hooker
you're such a dirty f...er
go another hooker wayne rooney

wearethesouthstand said:
wayne rooney, superstar
how many whores has he f....d so far ?

could you go another hooker
you're such a dirty f...er
go another hooker wayne rooney

WINNERS!

Ragnarok said:

We sang this about Tommy Doc and Mary Brown many decades ago at the old Baseball Ground in Derby.

Do any of you old-timers out there, like me, remember the classic (on the same day), to the tune of 'Knees Up Mother Brown':

"Who's up Mary Brown?
Who's up Mary Brown?
Tommy Tommy Docherty
Tommy Tommy Docherty"

Repeat 400 times until Tommy Doc gets extremely annoyed!! And he did!!

Those were the days, when political correctness was a thing of the distant future. We were young, innocent and free. Away games were like that (apart from doing your best not to get your head kicked in by the local thugs, that is).

This is how it feels to be Rooney
This is how it feels being wank
This is how it feels shagging prossies behind Colleens back.

New headline in a few months:

WAYNE'S GOT A DIRTY DICK

Wayne Rooney has been photographed today leaving the GUM clinic, with a huge frown on his face. It is understood that after Coleen left and divorced Wayne after he was found out to have paid a prostitute for sex whilst she was pregnant with baby Kai, he has been 'getting some' from any and every possible prostitute he can. This including going back to the "Old Slapper" he once famously paid for sex back in 2004. All this because there is no way any other normal woman on Earth will ever go near that guy ever again, and it seems to have sunk in that he'll only ever get sex by paying for it, while he can(!).

But it has been revealed that this old hag has had numerous STD's and STI's over the years and it appears Wayne has contracted various types. A sourse close to Wayne has said; "we think he'll be alright for a year or so, but his dick will probably fall of within 24months!"

In a worrying side story it has been revealed that toddler Kai has been offering milk, chocolate buttons and milky bars for a cuddle off his female classmates at the nursery he attends. What this will lead to later in life may be unclear to some... but "like father, like son" springs to mind.

Confirmed on SSN that Rooney will miss the derby. Peter Fletcher has suspended him from the COM stadium whilst he awaits the results of Rooneys STD test. Admitting pox riddled Scousers is not in line with City's new respectable families only policy, and Peter is worried about cross contamination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.