Wayne Rooney (Merged)

IrishMacca said:
Neville Kneville said:
Clue: We are City fans. Rooney plays for our most hated enemy. Don't understand how this concept is so difficult to grasp.

So you've nothing better in your life to do than be interested in a football players personal life. How sad for you.
I couldn't care less who he plays for, and that goes for any other player, I've no interest in what they do in their personal life, again, surely they should have something better to write about and surely ye have better things to do with your time than read abuot what rooney does or doesn't do in his personal life. It's irrelevant of who he plays for, judge him on the pitch, what he does there instead of journos filling papers. I mean anything outside of that is a sad reflection of what entertains people.

So if he played for your country, went to a world cup and played like an absolute bag of shite whilst hurling abuse at your fans, all because he could'nt keep his weener in his jocks...you would'nt care one little bit?

blueju said:
IrishMacca said:
So you've nothing better in your life to do than be interested in a football players personal life. How sad for you.
I couldn't care less who he plays for, and that goes for any other player, I've no interest in what they do in their personal life, again, surely they should have something better to write about and surely ye have better things to do with your time than read abuot what rooney does or doesn't do in his personal life. It's irrelevant of who he plays for, judge him on the pitch, what he does there instead of journos filling papers. I mean anything outside of that is a sad reflection of what entertains people.

So if he played for your country, went to a world cup and played like an absolute bag of shite whilst hurling abuse at your fans, all because he could'nt keep his weener in his jocks...you would'nt care one little bit?
Hahahaha, you joker you ;-P

Bluemoon115 said:
blueju said:
Hahahaha, you joker you ;-P

I know, i know.... :)

blueju said:
IrishMacca said:

But you don't know whether it's true or not. The whole mighty pressure of one country's hope of success on his shoulders that caused a lot of his poor form. That we know.
The rest is pure speculation of a rumour from a prostitute. I think I'll wait for the entire truth (if there's anything there at all) before I join the lynch mob.
And 90% of the time the majority of ye claim not to care about the English team. So which is it?

To the song Joleen...

Coleen..Coleen...Coleen...Coleeeeen

Dump the twat, cos you don't know where he's been....

IrishMacca said:
blueju said:

But you don't know whether it's true or not. The whole mighty pressure of one country's hope of success on his shoulders that caused a lot of his poor form. That we know.
The rest is pure speculation of a rumour from a prostitute. I think I'll wait for the entire truth (if there's anything there at all) before I join the lynch mob.

No lynch mob on my sofa, im enjoying it just because i hate the fecker and his parasite of a mrs. I actually know a premiership footballer and know all the shit they get up to so i dont really feel the need to wait for confirmation.

i think the thing with rooney is the fact that we all know he's a 'ringer'

he 'burst' onto the scene at the ripe age of 25 - masquerading as a 16 year old

he is simply at retirement age, and slur alex has to come up with a plan

fast..

IrishMacca said:
And 90% of the time the majority of ye claim not to care about the English team. So which is it?

I think the vast majority of blues on here put City ahead of their national team, unlike yourself

Re: Rooney Ends Prostitute Drought

He's bald!
He's crap!
We hear he's caught the clap
Wayne Rooney, Wayne Rooney...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.