WBA tickets

fathellensbellend

excellent move by the club to sell tickets for the visit of west brom to the tune of 58 quid in tier 3 and 60 quid in tier 2, priced so well, there are loads of them left, so we enter the crucial run in with fans priced out, throw in away tickets sold to any tom dick or harry except city fans with huge loyalty points it really does beg the question, do the people making these decisions have a clue?

fathellensbellend said:
excellent move by the club to sell tickets for the visit of west brom to the tune of 58 quid in tier 3 and 60 quid in tier 2, priced so well, there are loads of them left, so we enter the crucial run in with fans priced out, throw in away tickets sold to any tom dick or harry except city fans with huge loyalty points it really does beg the question, do the people making these decisions have a clue?

It was a decision taken with the hope we would be top and fans / glory hunters / day trippers would be falling over each other to get in.

fathellensbellend said:
Lots of people agree as they have highlighted in one of my posts about upgrading for tomorrow, £60 for WBA it's a joke.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
fathellensbellend said:
Lots of people agree as they have highlighted in one of my posts about upgrading for tomorrow, £60 for WBA it's a joke.

Agreed - attendance will probably be announced as say 45/46000 - but there will be plenty of empty seats. I hate Monday night football at 8-00pm KO. So do many , many people.

Mattyc55 said:
Empty seats galore tomorrow then.

Hardly see level 3 on the box anyway, so not many will notice the rows of empties up there.

Level 1 is more or less sold out as it always is... but as usual will have hundreds of empty seats because of our stay-away fans.

Bluep*ss said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
fathellensbellend said:

Agreed - attendance will probably be announced as say 45/46000 - but there will be plenty of empty seats. I hate Monday night football at 8-00pm KO. So do many , many people.

I hate the Saturday 5.00pm kick off times even more!

There's going to be more empty seats tomorrow than there were Wednesday due to it being on Monday night, live on tv and tickets being an absolute rip off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.