WBA tickets

jollylescott said:
I would hate to think that any fan would ever be priced out of seeing the team.
I hate to tell you this, but you're about 5 years too late on people being priced out, those of us lucky enough to have season tickets, still get decent value for money despite the rises being well above inflation recently, but those that buy week in week out definitely do not, and haven't for some time, due in part to the price rises, and also the recession on top.

As eluded to here, these increases are something of a drop in th ocean revenue wise, and are not caused by FFFP, more aimed at changing the demogrphic of our match day crowd.

cleavers said:
jollylescott said:
I would hate to think that any fan would ever be priced out of seeing the team.
I hate to tell you this, but you're about 5 years too late on people being priced out, those of us lucky enough to have season tickets, still get decent value for money despite the rises being well above inflation recently, but those that buy week in week out definitely do not, and haven't for some time, due in part to the price rises, and also the recession on top.

As eluded to here, these increases are something of a drop in th ocean revenue wise, and are not caused by FFFP, more aimed at changing the demogrphic of our match day crowd.

Just out of interest do you know how many Value Gold season tickets we sell? I asked de nero this on another thread but I got no response
off him.

I'm getting seriously pissed off that the club is squandering the chance of getting more local match going fans through it's ridiculous
pricing especially for late season match day tickets. The demographic of our match day crowd that worries me most is age. We have
a very old support (I believe second only to Everton in the PL) and need to be attracting more younger and therefore probably poorer
fans through the gate. If we don't this will come back to bite the club in years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.