WBA/Wolves trouble - are you watching City?

I live on the Island and my nippers U14's played a team in Pompey. Couple of the lads wore Saints tops as thats who they support. Adult men, Dad's, were calling them Scum cunts all game. Hatred is definitely the word.
It's shocking, really is venomous hatred, them dad's should hang their heads in shame after a fucking good wobble.

Last edited:
Wolves have historically and currently been the bigger side and baggies would feel like Wolves were taking the piss in the home stands. Same with us in the 80s non manc rags would get tickets in our stands at the Derby. They foolishly believed we were a family fan base with a support consisting of lads and dads and old men. Every Derby when United scored you'd see little knots of them jumping up and acting like Billy big, fingers would point bollocks hands would point at them and a cry go up of " you red bastards". Soon afterwards you would see them being dragged out with blood all over their faces. Thankfully we have all moved on if we are in each others seats we keep quiet and be grateful we have manc accents. The eighties was another world but while it is much safer now sometimes the fight or flight adrenaline rush.

Wolves have historically and currently been the bigger side and baggies would feel like Wolves were taking the piss in the home stands. Same with us in the 80s non manc rags would get tickets in our stands at the Derby. They foolishly believed we were a family fan base with a support consisting of lads and dads and old men. Every Derby when United scored you'd see little knots of them jumping up and acting like Billy big, fingers would point bollocks hands would point at them and a cry go up of " you red bastards". Soon afterwards you would see them being dragged out with blood all over their faces. Thankfully we have all moved on if we are in each others seats we keep quiet and be grateful we have manc accents. The eighties was another world but while it is much safer now sometimes the fight or flight adrenaline rush.
Sorry unreadable, miss should come after sometimes, and bollocks in the wrong place.

There is several you tube videos clearly showing a wolves fan in the WBA end arms up making it obvious he's wolves.
That was in the opposite stand

In the corner were wolves fans, after they were ejected it was wba v police

Allegation made wolves fans were celebrating in the home end. That's what triggered the scrapping.

Yeah I’ve seen the white Stone Island top kid getting a couple of little slaps. But the way the commentator was describing it, sounded like it was 80s style mayhem going on.

Not seen any other clips of any interest, apart from the bloke on the deck, who looked like he might have had a truncheon on the head.

If that was the grand total of the disorder, fuck knows why it took them over half an hour to get the game going.

Quite similar was City at Stoke in the dismal relegation season, loads of City though in the home stands that day and lots made the escape to the away end, some unlucky ones who were spotted got a few whacks
We had 9 seats in the side stand. Didn't jump around but they knew we were City. Having a few meant they didn't fancy having a go probably. We were there the whole match.

I’ve seen that video, the lad clearly wants no trouble, but the shithouse cunts hit a totally defenceless lad, cowards the lot of them, I get the fact he’s in the home end but most of us have done the same over the years, bang out of order
He appears to have been a mouthy,cocky scrote who thought he could be Billy big bollocks until he was rumbled.

A lesson for him and other cocky wolves fans who get ahead of themselves!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.