WBA/Wolves trouble - are you watching City?

The vast majority of matches now are totally peaceful affairs even the Derby is nothing like it used to be. The exceptions are Derby games between two near by towns yesterday was a prime example. Attended both the east and west Lancs derby's last season both games passed off without major incident but my god the hatred and fury in the crowds was really scary and the level of policing required was insane. A Preston fan found in the Blackpool seats or a Blackburn fan in the Burnley stands would have been lucky to escape with his life. Believe in South Wales, Hampshire and the North East its at least as bad. The nearest thing for us is Liverpool and its many years since I've seen them at City. Yesterday always a disaster waiting to happen probably due to ticket touting inadequate policing and Wolves fans inability to keep a lid on it. Been in the home ends at Everton , Leeds, Liverpool, Palace, Stoke, Port Vale and this season Burnley only at Everton was I sussed and got a few digs but lived to tell the tale.
South Hampshire, Portsmouth vs Southampton, is pure hatred, always trouble, always kicking off when they meet.

Has been known to kick off when County league teams from either area have to play each other or meet in cup games.

Quite similar was City at Stoke in the dismal relegation season, loads of City though in the home stands that day and lots made the escape to the away end, some unlucky ones who were spotted got a few whacks
I reckon that was far worse than yesterday. There were hundreds of Blues in their end at points there were pockets of fighting going off in several different parts of the ground. Carnage outside as well.

The vast majority of matches now are totally peaceful affairs even the Derby is nothing like it used to be. The exceptions are Derby games between two near by towns yesterday was a prime example. Attended both the east and west Lancs derby's last season both games passed off without major incident but my god the hatred and fury in the crowds was really scary and the level of policing required was insane. A Preston fan found in the Blackpool seats or a Blackburn fan in the Burnley stands would have been lucky to escape with his life. Believe in South Wales, Hampshire and the North East its at least as bad. The nearest thing for us is Liverpool and its many years since I've seen them at City. Yesterday always a disaster waiting to happen probably due to ticket touting inadequate policing and Wolves fans inability to keep a lid on it. Been in the home ends at Everton , Leeds, Liverpool, Palace, Stoke, Port Vale and this season Burnley only at Everton was I sussed and got a few digs but lived
Its normally the Derby games that aint in the media headlines that attracts the most hatred.

Theres another video on twitter now the young lad is singing 'fuck off West Brom we're Wolves in his seat when West Brom put the liquidator on so at kick off he was happy to take the piss but once people realised he was Wolves he didnt want to know
Haven’t seen that one mate in fairness, so he’s not done himself any favours really has he!

South Hampshire, Portsmouth vs Southampton, is pure hatred, always trouble, always kicking off when they meet.

Has been known to kick off when County league teams from either area have to play each other or meet in cup games.
I live on the Island and my nippers U14's played a team in Pompey. Couple of the lads wore Saints tops as thats who they support. Adult men, Dad's, were calling them Scum cunts all game. Hatred is definitely the word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.