'We are 6th and only lost once all year blah blah'

bluenova said:
mike24 said:
FFS stop using other teams short comings to accept ours. Chelsea are 12 points ahead of us but we still hear 'Wigan and Villa beat them!' We got a draw so that means were brilliant...DO ONE!

Good for Chelsea - didn't realise we'd decided to be champions this year.

Arsenal are eight points behind Chelsea - sack Wenger now!

If we get top four this season we will have done brilliantly. If we were 12 points off fourth place I'd be concerned.

But we aren't - we are ONE POINT off fourth.
We are a third of the way through the season and have won 5 games.Whenever we have gone behind in a league game this season,we haven't won.But not to worry,Hughes' teams allways do better 2nd half of the season.Chelsea didn't mess about when they realised Scholari wasn't the right man.Answer me this....Did you want Alan Ball sacked?What about Phil Neal?Frank Clark?Should we have given them all time to "mould"their own team and get their ideas accross just because baconface was given time at the swamp.And that was only by the skin of his whisky stained teeth.

Why does it always have to be so fucking polarised? There is a middle ground - to have lost just once is absolutely commendable and a real sign of progress on last year. But picking up just 6 points in the last 6 games is not good enough and at least 4 points too few.

We've not won anything since 1976. We have never been near the top 4 since the premiership started. We are currently 6th and lost one game all season and because people like me are reasonably happy with this it is conisdered small time!!.

We are Manchester City, not Real Madrid.

I hope our owners are more patient than some people.

I agree our fans settling for not being in the champions league this season after the money we spent.

I say if we are not playing in the champions league this Wednesday we have to sack hughes and ask questions about the owners.

I could have tolerated a point at ot but we have dropped points in other games, if any half decent manager was at city we would be on 34 points and the fact we are not is down to that Taffy ex rag who has never managed or done anything at the top level.

If we don't win next sat we should sack him and give hiddink till Christmas to sort out this mess and then if we are not in the champions league knock out stages we should try rijkaard.

Revolver said:
We've not won anything since 1976. We have never been near the top 4 since the premiership started. We are currently 6th and lost one game all season and because people like me are reasonably happy with this it is conisdered small time!!.

We are Manchester City, not Real Madrid.

I hope our owners are more patient than some people.

Ding, ding!

Ladies and Gents, we have ourselves a winner!

Project said:
Why does it always have to be so fucking polarised? There is a middle ground
Nail on head.

Sadly, on the internet it's too easy for people to play the pantomime troll.

Just look at the threads started after a very good point at Anfield. Several of our players are subject to needless and personal threads and completely written off as dogshit. Ridiculous.

Needy bellends looking for attention. Simple as that.

DirtyEddie said:
people who use the term 'small time' in a serious manner are - almost always - utter twats.
You have used it and your post seems to be the only serious one on the thread...........lol!

pardoe said:
Project said:
Why does it always have to be so fucking polarised? There is a middle ground
Nail on head.

Just look at the threads started after a very good point at Anfield. Several of our players are subject to needless and personal threads and completely written off as dogshit. Ridiculous.

Oh no it isn't.

KenTheLandlord said:
pardoe said:
Nail on head.

Oh no it isn't.

Oh yes it is!

Now, where's our fixture list?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.