'We are 6th and only lost once all year blah blah'

Revolver said:
As with all City fans I want us to be the best. The question is how to we become the best. Some people think that because we have spent millions then success and flowing football should follow. It doesn't work like that ask Leeds and Newcastle fans.

To get to a mid table team like City have been to a successful one takes time. Chelsea had to go through Hoddle, Gullit, Ranieria, Mouriniho to get where they are, Wenger was able to build on Grahams' legacy (ie the back 4). Ferguson etc etc.

There are no guarantees with Hughes and things are not perfect but to sack a manager with one defeat in 17 games! If at the end of the season we haven't improved on last season then he will probably have to go.

What happens if the messiah that replaces him doesn't get us instantly in the top within a season and third. Does he go?

Yes! He does!

Fella's, this is football we are talking about here, not the local factory were you work for 40 years and then get your carraige clock! Ever since the day the game was invented managers have lived and died by their results and performances!

All of a sudden it seems that special rules have to applied to Hughes? He knows the score and he knows what to expect if he doesnt measure up! Stop worrying about him or anyone else for that matter.

Lots of very very succesful teams have a record of regulary changing the coach/manager and it doesnt seem to hamper them in the slightest?

You employ the very best you can, why settle for anything else?

blueinsa said:
Revolver said:
As with all City fans I want us to be the best. The question is how to we become the best. Some people think that because we have spent millions then success and flowing football should follow. It doesn't work like that ask Leeds and Newcastle fans.

To get to a mid table team like City have been to a successful one takes time. Chelsea had to go through Hoddle, Gullit, Ranieria, Mouriniho to get where they are, Wenger was able to build on Grahams' legacy (ie the back 4). Ferguson etc etc.

There are no guarantees with Hughes and things are not perfect but to sack a manager with one defeat in 17 games! If at the end of the season we haven't improved on last season then he will probably have to go.

What happens if the messiah that replaces him doesn't get us instantly in the top within a season and third. Does he go?

Yes! He does!

Fella's, this is football we are talking about here, not the local factory were you work for 40 years and then get your carraige clock! Ever since the day the game was invented managers have lived and died by their results and performances!

All of a sudden it seems that special rules have to applied to Hughes? He knows the score and he knows what to expect if he doesnt measure up! Stop worrying about him or anyone else for that matter.

Lots of very very succesful teams have a record of regulary changing the coach/manager and it doesnt seem to hamper them in the slightest?

Name the successful teams then.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
were only 5pts above Stoke in 10th
Five points is a significant margin after twelve games. We're four points behind Arsenal in third, do you think their fans are sat worrying about it, no, course they aren't.

Grow up.

Brendan110_0 said:
blueinsa said:
Yes! He does!

Chelsea, Barca, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, AC Milan.

Im all for having a long term manager in charge as long as he is doing the business but to suggest that the only teams that win anything are the one's that keep a manager for years is simply not true!

Chelsea got rid of Moriniho and have not won the league since.

Real Madrid keep sacking their managers and have been left behind by Barcelona.

Inter Milan sack their manager becuase they haven't won the European Cup and since then they erm haven't won the European Cup.

blueinsa said:
Brendan110_0 said:

Im all for having a long term manager in charge as long as he is doing the business but to suggest that the only teams that win anything are the one's that keep a manager for years is simply not true!

all estabilished teams........Fuckin' hell, if I was at O.T now I could win something!

KenTheLandlord said:
mike24 said:
I don't want the world mate I simply want us to do well and even more so when our challengers drop points....but some fans just settle for mediocrity

Aaaawww, dont be like that, spitting your dummy out, isn't the way forward. C'mon get into the vibe, God is coming all is well. Hughes the Sinnerman will be gone. Salvation is at hand.
By the way, why don't you want the world? Are you happy with mediocrity??? Stone the blasphemer, STONE HIM!!!!!

Are there any women here ???..................................................fucking lots of em' :)

Brendan110_0 said:
blueinsa said:

all estabilished teams........Fuckin' hell, if I was at O.T now I could win something!

I made a point, you asked who, i told you.

chris313nt said:
mike24 said:
I don't want the world mate I simply want us to do well and even more so when our challengers drop points....but some fans just settle for mediocrity

RAGS...pretending to be City fans...the mentality with a lot of posts on here makes me wonder why I've supported City for the last 39 years! 4 weeks ago the Rags lost 2-0 to a weak Liverfools side & we've got 'muppets' on here saying we should be fighting for the title with a team that cost £700million to build & has been welded together over the last several years...I expected us to be top 6 at the end of the season & we're doing better than expected & if this is a bad bit of the season then I can't wait til it picks up! Why don't you doubters jump back on the Chelski / Manure bus & f*ck off & leave the team with the true fans who've been with it through thick & thin!!!
Too right, i cant beleive some of the pathetic comments about city from so-called fans on here, if this is an example of the new cityfan i think i`ll pack it in. Some are sounding like spoilt brats........WEVE SPENT LOADS OF MONEY , SO GIVE ME THE TITLE NOW !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.