'We are 6th and only lost once all year blah blah'

blueinsa said:
You are obsessed!?

A poor attempt at sarcasm by someone who is running out of excuses for his beloved Messiah!

Hughes out!

Reasons? Poor tactically, seems unable to motivate a team, to defensive, constant poor performances, not just this season but last year as well, we can and should do better than Hughes.

Cue, fuck off you RAG, blah blah blah..... we need stabilty....what has sacking managers ever got us....blah blah blah and not one real reason or compelling argument as to why he should stay?
There is an arguement I am yet to see an "outer" answer and that is simply the amount of players that have come in over the last few years. You cannot have basically a brand new team and expect perfection straight away it does take time for the players to get used to each other and the tactics and systems but last couple of transfer window 4 or 5 more players come in, take the team that played Burnley 8 players bought from Jan '09 onwards only one in the team with more than 2 seasons at the club.

Daft as it sounds we have spent too fast making wholesale changes to the team. Added to that bans and injuries there hasn't really been a settled side of late. True performances haven't been the best and we have dropped points too often recently during this drawing run but despite teething issues we are on course for the target the chairman set which was top 6. If we don't go mad in the Jan window we may well have a better idea if Hughes is the man or not come the end of the season.

blueinsa said:
Brendan110_0 said:
all estabilished teams........Fuckin' hell, if I was at O.T now I could win something!

I made a point, you asked who, i told you.

Hmm....since sacking 'the special one' have Chelski won the title? NO
Are Real Madrid ripping up trees? NO

Inter milan under Roberto Mancini were great, nowt changed there since management change YET

ballinio said:
chris313nt said:
RAGS...pretending to be City fans...the mentality with a lot of posts on here makes me wonder why I've supported City for the last 39 years! 4 weeks ago the Rags lost 2-0 to a weak Liverfools side & we've got 'muppets' on here saying we should be fighting for the title with a team that cost £700million to build & has been welded together over the last several years...I expected us to be top 6 at the end of the season & we're doing better than expected & if this is a bad bit of the season then I can't wait til it picks up! Why don't you doubters jump back on the Chelski / Manure bus & f*ck off & leave the team with the true fans who've been with it through thick & thin!!!
Too right, i cant beleive some of the pathetic comments about city from so-called fans on here, if this is an example of the new cityfan i think i`ll pack it in. Some are sounding like spoilt brats........WEVE SPENT LOADS OF MONEY , SO GIVE ME THE TITLE NOW !

Yep you're right......I suspect some most of the moaners only became City fans last year.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
blueinsa said:
You are obsessed!?

A poor attempt at sarcasm by someone who is running out of excuses for his beloved Messiah!

Hughes out!

Reasons? Poor tactically, seems unable to motivate a team, to defensive, constant poor performances, not just this season but last year as well, we can and should do better than Hughes.

Cue, fuck off you RAG, blah blah blah..... we need stabilty....what has sacking managers ever got us....blah blah blah and not one real reason or compelling argument as to why he should stay?
There is an arguement I am yet to see an "outer" answer and that is simply the amount of players that have come in over the last few years. You cannot have basically a brand new team and expect perfection straight away it does take time for the players to get used to each other and the tactics and systems but last couple of transfer window 4 or 5 more players come in, take the team that played Burnley 8 players bought from Jan '09 onwards only one in the team with more than 2 seasons at the club.

Daft as it sounds we have spent too fast making wholesale changes to the team. Added to that bans and injuries there hasn't really been a settled side of late. True performances haven't been the best and we have dropped points too often recently during this drawing run but despite teething issues we are on course for the target the chairman set which was top 6. If we don't go mad in the Jan window we may well have a better idea if Hughes is the man or not come the end of the season.

All new players that Hughes insisted he needed. He assured us that they are all prem proven, would hit the ground running, new his training methods and would thrive under them, were all winners that new exactly what it took to win in the Premier League.

Did he or did he not say that?

The truth is, he has brought quality players in, unfortunately he is busy coaching away any will that they might have to do what they do best, play good attacking football and win games! We will soon get the "we are better second half of the season" excuse again, just like last year? As for going mad in Jan? Trust me on this, if we are not playing well and winning, Hughes will blame certain players rather than shouldering the blame himself and will insist on a spending spree to replace. Cue excuses saying that they need time to gel, next year they will do the business etc.

With the quality of our squad, a top class manager would be licking his lips with us and we would be winning a lot more games than at present.

Brendan110_0 said:
ballinio said:
Too right, i cant beleive some of the pathetic comments about city from so-called fans on here, if this is an example of the new cityfan i think i`ll pack it in. Some are sounding like spoilt brats........WEVE SPENT LOADS OF MONEY , SO GIVE ME THE TITLE NOW !

Yep you're right......I suspect some most of the moaners only became City fans last year.

"ive no real arguments or excuses anymore so lets try and say they are all rags or not real city fans like me and that they are band wagon jumpers"

ballinio said:
too right, i cant beleive some of the pathetic comments about city from so-called fans on here, if this is an example of the new cityfan i think i`ll pack it in. Some are sounding like spoilt brats........WEVE SPENT LOADS OF MONEY , SO GIVE ME THE TITLE NOW !

Yeah, I've heard loads of City fans saying just that.

Oh, hang on, I haven't heard one.

dw7 said:
it be better to win 3 and lose 3 of the last 6

and if we had everyone would be moaning we had lost 3 out of 6...which game should we have lost? Burnley? feck me Burnley . fancy losin to them!!! Birmingham? Fancy losin to them...etc etc...just be patient..it will come!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.