'We are 6th and only lost once all year blah blah'

Cheesy said:
ballinio said:
too right, i cant beleive some of the pathetic comments about city from so-called fans on here, if this is an example of the new cityfan i think i`ll pack it in. Some are sounding like spoilt brats........WEVE SPENT LOADS OF MONEY , SO GIVE ME THE TITLE NOW !

Yeah, I've heard loads of City fans saying just that.

Oh, hang on, I haven't heard one.
The phrase was used to indicate a mardy arsed attitude thats creeping into a section of our fans. Do you understand now ?

What's the Hughes mindset? Softly softly catch us 6th spot?
Good point, but we're not in a position to sniff at yet another solitary point with you know who at the helm.

ballinio said:
Cheesy said:
Yeah, I've heard loads of City fans saying just that.

Oh, hang on, I haven't heard one.
The phrase was used to indicate a mardy arsed attitude thats creeping into a section of our fans. Do you understand now ?

It just gets annoying when the views of fans (from both sides of the debate about MH) get misrepresented.

this sums up the new breed of city fan for me

I pictured a rainbow, you held it in your hands
I had flashes but you saw the plan
I wandered out in the world for years while you just stayed in your room
I saw the crescent, you saw the whole of the moon
The whole of the moon

You were there in the turnstiles with the wind at your heels
You stretched for the stars and you know how it feels
To reach too high, too far, too soon
You saw the whole of the moon

I was grounded while you filled the skies
I was dumbfounded by truth, you cut through lies
I saw the rain dirty valley, you saw Brigadoon

I spoke about wings you just flew
I wondered I guessed and I tried, you just knew
I sighed and you swooned
The whole of the moon

With a torch in your pocket and the wind at your heels
You climbed on the ladder and you know how it feels
To get too high, too far, too soon
You saw the whole of the moon, the whole of the moon, hey yeah

pardoe said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
were only 5pts above Stoke in 10th
Five points is a significant margin after twelve games. We're four points behind Arsenal in third, do you think their fans are sat worrying about it, no, course they aren't.

Grow up.
Look,the point i'm making is i've followed City since the late 70s,so i've never seen us have any success.(i'm not counting the play-off final and champs of div1,because we shouldn't have been there in the 1st place).I've seen one false dawn after the other but allways knew in the back of my mind that things would go tits up because all the ingredients weren't quite there.Thats where the "typical City",gallows humour comes from.(Like having a billionaire owner that has his money taken off him.)The opportunity we have now is unique.As soon as it became evident that Sheik Mansoor had bought the club,i thought that Hughes was a dead man walking.We are in a position where we don't have to let a manager learn by his mistakes.We might as well have Mark Robins or Darren Ferguson in charge.The fear i have is that he has bought players with a point to prove and have an agenda of bitterness.Robinho started great,couldn't be arsed,Adebayor,started great,losing appetite.Tevez,started great,now dissollusioned with football.SWP,started on fire,now just runs into blind alleys and gives the ball away.This shouldn't be another false dawn,but it breaks my heart to say that it might be.An experienced proven winner of a manager is the final piece of the jigsaw.

An experienced proven winner of a manager is the final piece of the jigsaw.
We're a year and a bit into a five or ten year project. Behave.

pardoe said:

Move Petrov to the right, and SWP to the left your kind of behaviour? Thought so.Hello Les.

There's a simple solution for the impatient arseholes who expect instant success and criticise us "small minded" fans for bein rational and patient ...
just fuck off and support someone else... easy really...!
and leave the rest rest of us to reap the imminent glory in a couple of years...

pardoe said:
What have you seen in MH that tells you he is the man for us?

Brendan110_0 said:
mike24 said:
This is exactly the kind of small time attitude that only we could have with such a talented squad. We would have had the same number of points beating Fulham and Burnley and getting spanked 4-0 in all the away games!!!!!

.....and I tell you what's even worse, 'Liverpool are playing rubbish....Arsenal lost....Burnley beat United'

FFS stop using other teams short comings to accept ours. Chelsea are 12 points ahead of us but we still hear 'Wigan and Villa beat them!' We got a draw so that means were brilliant...DO ONE!

Can't believe you though we'd have a chance of the title.....are you special? lol

Where do I say we will win the league?!?!

My point is that other teams dropping points des not make it ok for us to do so. Just because Fulham beat Liverpool, Burnley beat United and Villa and Wigan beat Chelsea.....that doesn't make it ok fo us to do the same.

Will you still be happy and satisfid with points against Fulham Birmingham Burnley Wigan if we miss out on europe by a point?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.