We Are A Joke (UPDATE - Changed My Mind - No We're Not)

The Fat el Hombre

What the fuck happened last nite at all? What the fuck is going on? How have we managed to fuck it up this time? If it was because he didn't want to come why do we always push our boat out so far so soon and end up looking like twats? How much money are we giving that **** bellamy? He was on a ridiculous wage at west ham and I can only assume we've offered him more in our usual shrewd fucking fashion. Only City could fuck up in this fashion - close to getting the best player in the world and we end up paying way over the odds for fucking bellamy. Why can't we just sign quality young players in the Kompany and de Jong mould who can grow with the club and are capable of playing at the highest level? It's a fucking disgrace. I thoght the takeover might end our time as a laughing stok but it's just taken us to a much higher scale and now we're the biggest laughing stock in the world and we'll always be shit

Re: We Are A Joke

Bellamy wanted to come, Kaka didn't.

Also, Kaka is not the best player in the world, Messi is.

Blue4ever85 said:

All the more reason not to pay him a ridiculous wage then ey mr pedantic?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Blue4ever85 said:

Do you know what his wages are? Are you personally paying Bellamy's wages?

PS - We are not a joke, we just didn't land a player. It wasn't even a position that needed filling.

Blue4ever85 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Do you know what his wages are? Are you personally paying Bellamy's wages?

PS - We are not a joke, we just didn't land a player. It wasn't even a position that needed filling.

I know he was on around 75k a week at west ham and the **** isn't gonna take a pay cut is he? Bridge on £90k is too much, if players are asking for daft wages we shouldn't give it them. We have the money to pick from plenty of players so don't just give the first guys what they want. If hughes wants bellamy we should look at his wages and say 'nope, sorry mark it you can't have him he isn't worth it'

Gotta agree with most of what you said Hombre! Am completely gutted at how 'the greatest business men on the plant' managed to fuck a deal up for a player that in my opinion would have come but because we were so inept he has turned his back on us.

The problem we have is expectation now these money men are in are hopes and expectations have risen but in age old City style someone manages to kick all the fans in the balls and makes are club a laughing stock ......... from Kaka to an over priced bellemy ?? LOL ! should of expected it really

8.46 AM and now three people have walked into the office to point and laugh at me, gonna be a long day

Blue4ever85 said:

Bellamy did at least want to come even if its for the money. He doesn't have the same image as Kaka, so much easier to make the decision.

I did refer to him as a tosspot on another thread but if he gets us goals and we win games, then I'm left with egg on my face.

The Fat el Hombre said:
8.46 AM and now three people have walked into the office to point and laugh at me, gonna be a long day

Ha ha quality.

Im in for a shit day today. Cant wait for the Oldham fan to walk in and laugh :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.