We are contenders.

We look the real deal. Credit to the manager for giving Ade a start, and also for seeing it wasn't working and hauling his arse off. Silva's goal was absolutely top drawer.

Big game next weekend. But I'm going to enjoy this week.

Congratulations on your result today, I must admit up until today I never thought you'd actually be able to compete for the league but today's result proved me wrong, not the manner in which you played because your were 2nd best for parts of the game but the fact that you rode your luck and grounded out a result, I think you might have to retract your comments about how we're always lucky after newcastle and Tevez's goal today. But anyway well done maybe your time has finally come and if you are in the top 4 I just hope it's not us you displace but the Arse or United.

BillyShears said:
We look the real deal. Credit to the manager for giving Ade a start, and also for seeing it wasn't working and hauling his arse off. Silva's goal was absolutely top drawer.

Big game next weekend. But I'm going to enjoy this week.

Mancini gives everyone a chance to prove themselves, Silva, as Mancini told us he is, is quite simply a high quality elegant skillful but surprisingly tenacious player, note how he stayed on his feet before curling in a corker !

Congratulations on your result today, I must admit up until today I never thought you'd actually be able to compete for the league but today's result proved me wrong, not the manner in which you played because your were 2nd best for parts of the game but the fact that you rode your luck and grounded out a result, I think you might have to retract your comments about how we're always lucky after newcastle and Tevez's goal today. But anyway well done maybe your time has finally come and if you are in the top 4 I just hope it's not us you displace but the Arse or United.

Spurs fan in peace said:
We were lucky today mate - I´ll always be the first to say it - I think after all we´ve been through we deserve a little coz we´ve had fook all for most of 35 years!

Title Contenders?
Lets be honest you should be wiping the floor against the likes of Blackpool.
You will find out if you are true title contenders when you go away to the britannia stadiums or ewood parks of this world. Bloomfield road? come on now. Fair play you did grind out a result but you shouldn't have had to against blackpool (no disrespect to them they played well).

The likes of us united and chelsea play shit against the likes of everton or fulhams and come out with three points not blackpool. Would hate to think who could score the goals that tevez does if he was to get injured. Wait till you play 3 games in a week thats when you need to get maximum points at the business end of the season after christmas. Oh and a bold statement here- Roberto Mancini will never win you the league. Top 4 yes, the league no Mark my words!

Spurs fan in peace said:

Its funny since we have been at our new stadium hand on heart the refs we have had there have been a joke and have give us fuck all and favoured the away teams....last week we had decisions go our way....today again we got the rub of the green......is this what its like when your at the top the league you get more decisions and luck? cause I'm loving it........ as for Tottenham if they believe they can win the league they have a chance because Tottenham squad on paper is top 2 in the league....saying that don't like arry or Tottenham but when I do watch em they are entertaining side!

True Gooner said:
Title Contenders?
Lets be honest you should be wiping the floor against the likes of Blackpool.
You will find out if you are true title contenders when you go away to the britannia stadiums or ewood parks of this world. Bloomfield road? come on now. Fair play you did grind out a result but you shouldn't have had to against blackpool (no disrespect to them they played well).

The likes of us united and chelsea play shit against the likes of everton or fulhams and come out with three points not blackpool. Would hate to think who could score the goals that tevez does if he was to get injured. Wait till you play 3 games in a week thats when you need to get maximum points at the business end of the season after christmas. Oh and a bold statement here- Roberto Mancini will never win you the league. Top 4 yes, the league no Mark my words!
very good but if we cant win it how the fcuk will you's ever again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.