We are contenders.

True Gooner said:
Title Contenders?
Lets be honest you should be wiping the floor against the likes of Blackpool.
You will find out if you are true title contenders when you go away to the britannia stadiums or ewood parks of this world. Bloomfield road? come on now. Fair play you did grind out a result but you shouldn't have had to against blackpool (no disrespect to them they played well).

The likes of us united and chelsea play shit against the likes of everton or fulhams and come out with three points not blackpool. Would hate to think who could score the goals that tevez does if he was to get injured. Wait till you play 3 games in a week thats when you need to get maximum points at the business end of the season after christmas. Oh and a bold statement here- Roberto Mancini will never win you the league. Top 4 yes, the league no Mark my words!

We are going to be a Bit like your team then?!!......................

True Gooner said:
Title Contenders?
You will find out if you are true title contenders when you go away to the britannia stadiums or ewood parks of this world. Bloomfield road? come on now. Fair play you did grind out a result but you shouldn't have had to against blackpool (no disrespect to them they played well).

The likes of us united and chelsea play shit against the likes of everton or fulhams and come out with three points not blackpool. Would hate to think who could score the goals that tevez does if he was to get injured. Wait till you play 3 games in a week thats when you need to get maximum points at the business end of the season after christmas. Oh and a bold statement here- Roberto Mancini will never win you the league. Top 4 yes, the league no Mark my words!

You make me sick! Concentrate on your own cockhead of a manager, he's ready for the chop soon himself, as it's arsehole-nal that will be trophyless come may.

SNN1405A-682_888077a.jpg

glen quagmire said:
I'm so looking forward to next weeks gane v the arse, not to shut up wenger, not to laugh in their faces again, but to put 6 points between 2 and 3rd!
We will beat you next week, this City team could have easily lost today and would have if it wasnt for an offside goal and a foul goal. Sure its nice to win when things are not going well, but lets not kid yourself with that performance. City simply dont have enough creativity to last the whole season and is way too dependent on Tevez

True Gooner said:
Title Contenders?

You'll be effectively out of the title race next week-FACT,
and you mean the Britania and ewood park where we picked up 4 pts last year?
And you have the audacity to come on here after that showing against west brom? You shouldn't be dropping points at home full stop against a newly promoted team but your getting use to it.

Lets see what wengarse has to say next week when we rip you a new one

'but dis is unfair, they kick and are overly aggressive towards my superior team', the sooner you realise you'll win fuck all again being pretty on the eye the sooner you may, because you have the nucleus, be able to sustain a challenge...... now fek off

True Gooner said:
Title Contenders?

yeah like you lot lost to Wigan last season? Blackburn?
still top 4 is all you know about now....
pmsl

gooney said:
glen quagmire said:
I'm so looking forward to next weeks gane v the arse, not to shut up wenger, not to laugh in their faces again, but to put 6 points between 2 and 3rd!
We will beat you next week, this City team could have easily lost today and would have if it wasnt for an offside goal and a foul goal. Sure its nice to win when things are not going well, but lets not kid yourself with that performance. City simply dont have enough creativity to last the whole season and is way too dependent on Tevez
your a fcuking nobhead,we did'nt play well but grinded out the win,unlike the arse who when are challenged and go up against certain teams,go into their shell oh and fabregas...

I think we need an 'I support another Premiership team and I'm bitter' thread.

As for today's game, I know it's a cliche but teams who are contenders get results like today against a rampant underdog. I'm happy, roll on next week...

deano ou812 said:
gooney said:
your a fcuking nobhead,we did'nt play well but grinded out the win,unlike the arse who when are challenged and go up against certain teams,go into their shell oh and fabregas...

Fabregas-Barcelona-shirt.jpg

article-1296431-0A84B654000005DC-597_468x342.jpg

Erm yes what about him.......

True Gooner said:
Title Contenders?

I suppose WBA are title contenders then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.