We are contenders.

True Gooner said:
Title Contenders?
Lets be honest you should be wiping the floor against the likes of Blackpool.
You will find out if you are true title contenders when you go away to the britannia stadiums or ewood parks of this world. Bloomfield road? come on now. Fair play you did grind out a result but you shouldn't have had to against blackpool (no disrespect to them they played well).

The likes of us united and chelsea play shit against the likes of everton or fulhams and come out with three points not blackpool. Would hate to think who could score the goals that tevez does if he was to get injured. Wait till you play 3 games in a week thats when you need to get maximum points at the business end of the season after christmas. Oh and a bold statement here- Roberto Mancini will never win you the league. Top 4 yes, the league no Mark my words!

OK
lets see this season
YOU got beat by west brom at home
west brom drew with the rags at the swamp
blackpool beat liverpool at anfield
if i recall the rags DREW away to everton and fulham
we are the ONLY team to beat chelsea
we are 2nd
we are not playing well but winning
Mancini doesnt even know his best team yet
Our best 11 havent even played together yest due to injuries

Like it or not we are 100% in the mix for the league, and i feel we will be too strong for you next Sunday

gooney said:
glen quagmire said:
I'm so looking forward to next weeks gane v the arse, not to shut up wenger, not to laugh in their faces again, but to put 6 points between 2 and 3rd!
We will beat you next week, this City team could have easily lost today and would have if it wasnt for an offside goal and a foul goal. Sure its nice to win when things are not going well, but lets not kid yourself with that performance. City simply dont have enough creativity to last the whole season and is way too dependent on Tevez

Oh, why all of a sudden gooners and spuds fans are so interested in City's matches and coming to this forum. That shows a total respect you gooners have in City. Go solve your keeper crisis and a stingy manager.

Life is so unfair!!!

Ikkle ciddy have a great team and are second in the league!

Lets go on bluemoon and pretend they are not a threat!

Just like their boss, gooner fans also cant see whats happening ;-)

are you city fans deluded? I am talking about man shitty being title contenders. I didnt say a word about us winning the league. You know full well you have no counter argument so you go onto our form and our players and cesc. Even if you win next weekend you wont win the league with Mancini in charge. He had a simple task of beating spuds at home to get in the top 4 yet failed miserably. Now you go onto winning the league by scraping past blackpool, please? 1 man team and tevez record proves that. How much have you spent over the past 2 seasons and your back up strikers wantaway adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz.

I havent come on here to hate just to say you are a bit deluded if you think you will win the league based on that performance today.

blueinsa said:
Life is so unfair!!!

Just like their boss, gooner fans also cant see whats happening ;-)
One of the reason why I love bluemoon is because you guys are the fans that get most carried away. Read the match thread and you will see almost all fans were unhappy with the performance. As soon as the game is over, you guys get carried away, we are the real deal and gonna win the league. While any other fans is happy with the result, but can still have balanced views on the good and not so good thing about their team.

blueinsa said:
Life is so unfair!!!

Just like their boss,gooner fans also cant see whats happening ;-)
to be fair I'm actually saying that City might be contenders

_41656650_arsenal_fan_crying203.jpg

kippaxwarrior

You lost to sunderland where bottom of the league west ham and west brom won.
You drew with blackburn at home when we beat them away.
On the topic of West brom didn't you get beat by them aswell, exactly.
You scraped past blackpool where we murdered them 6-0.
You can go on and on, you can do the same to me however it wont hide the fact that you wont win the league

True Gooner said:
are you city fans deluded? I am talking about man shitty being title contenders. I didnt say a word about us winning the league. You know full well you have no counter argument so you go onto our form and our players and cesc. Even if you win next weekend you wont win the league with Mancini in charge. He had a simple task of beating spuds at home to get in the top 4 yet failed miserably. Now you go onto winning the league by scraping past blackpool, please? 1 man team and tevez record proves that. How much have you spent over the past 2 seasons and your back up strikers wantaway adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz.

I havent come on here to hate just to say you are a bit deluded if you think you will win the league based on that performance today.

Do you think we are in the mix to win the league though?!! and don't forget we can go out and buy quality in jan........will your manager? Personally I feel we are in the mix but we'll probably finish 3 or 4 and I'll be well pleased with that!! another thing Mancini said Chelsea will win the league!

Spurs fan in peace said:
blueinsa said:
Life is so unfair!!!

Just like their boss,gooner fans also cant see whats happening ;-)
to be fair I'm actually saying that City might be contenders
fair do's lets hope city and spurs finish in the top four and one of utd and arse miss out,as for that gooney bloke what a twat...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.