we are getting it today aren't we ?

Prestwich_Blue said:
The one that has made me furious is Mike Ingham, normally one of the better commentators (though that's not setting the bar that high).

He gave this sanctimonious & patronising little lecture on the 8:30 sport slot on 5 Live saying that City fans are usually fair-minded but should just accept that Balotelli needs to be punished. Well htere are plenty that do accept it but what we're asking for is consistency.

If Balotelli is punished then Huth should have been for his elbow in the Cup Final. And if Kompany's tackle was a red then Giggs' in the same game and Johnson's tackle in the next game should have been. But Giggs is a British footballing icon and Johnson is the England full back.

Mike Ingham? Sanctimonious and patronising? Surely not...

Chris in London said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The one that has made me furious is Mike Ingham, normally one of the better commentators (though that's not setting the bar that high).

He gave this sanctimonious & patronising little lecture on the 8:30 sport slot on 5 Live saying that City fans are usually fair-minded but should just accept that Balotelli needs to be punished. Well htere are plenty that do accept it but what we're asking for is consistency.

If Balotelli is punished then Huth should have been for his elbow in the Cup Final. And if Kompany's tackle was a red then Giggs' in the same game and Johnson's tackle in the next game should have been. But Giggs is a British footballing icon and Johnson is the England full back.

Was it one of his State of the Union / Address to the Nation deliveries? Read out like school essay.

GaudinoMotors said:
Chris in London said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Was it one of his State of the Union / Address to the Nation deliveries? Read out like school essay.
Made me laugh that. Indeed it was. School debating society stuff.

Did we not win yesterday and EXTEND OUR LEAD AT THE TOP OF THE TABLE?

All I've seen on SSN today is a witch hunt for Balo and Lescott (Wheeling out anyone and everyone with a bias against our club to comment...) and endless re-runs of Bale's goal.

The media are doing everything they can to undermine our title challenge.

Fuck. Them. All...

LongsightM13 said:
Redknapp trying to create a smokescreen for his trial, and the media jackals falling for it.
If it was possible, today I want him more than ever to be jailed and humiliated.
I want this to be the worst week of his life.
I want him to be violated in the most forcefully violent terms by his cellmate. Dry, no lube.
There will be blood.

this!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.