We are going to win the league.

well he had to punch out a shot, we hit the bar and tipped away a certain off Otemendi's head, can you remember hart making one that didn't come from a bad decision????????????????????
I must have been looking the other way when it hit the bar. Didn't see that.

It was a game when both defences were on top. It was your claim that City were by far the better team. I don't think we were. We edged it in open play perhaps but we didn't create much. Neither did they but then you said we were much better. if we were much better I'd expect their keeper to have had a blinder.He had a quiet day.

Please God, any team except them horrible fucking vile scum bastards Spurs!! Fucking hate the self glorifying, arrogant, veminous and generally fucking rank cunting bastard scum!! If I hadn't been at the game with my 8 year old daughter, I'd be in a police cell now with dirty cockney blood all over my fists. Fucking despise them.

They are gobby bastards aren't they?

Not a chance. I've seen nothing over the last few months (Apart from a good 20 minute spell against Arsenal) that suggests we even have the heart/work-ethic/tactical know-how to go on and win the league this season. Too many players have just been phoning in performances. Pellers certainly won't/can't put a rocket up their arses. He'll stick to his tired and weary methods. We'll probably pick up a few half decent wins against Villa, West Brom and the rags and that'll be it. For the remainder we'll continue to struggle. Hopefully. he'll continue to give Nacho and some of the other youngsters extra game time for the remainder of the season. Not the worst season we've had but certainly not one of the best in recent times.

3rd.

We weren't but a draw for me would have been fair.

It's amazing how a 1-2 defeat can restore the faith! We might have looked better at the back but we didn't create much. In fact in the first half we created virtually nothing and it took an injustice to wake us up.
I agree. We improved but from a low level, and I hate to be a broken record, but I can't see us going beyond this level until we drop Toure. It's like playing with 10 1/2 men every game.

Bring on the Summer when we will get a proper manager.

Even if we were on form and had key players fit for which neither have been true for months now, we aren't getting the rub of the green this season in general terms as well as with the officiating of the games. *Media pundit voice on* But if City were to turn this around it would be one of the biggest stories in the premier league for years!

They are gobby bastards aren't they?
Only heard the at full time and then back to town they were singing all the way back to the station. Yid Army! I quite liked them by the end. They were absolutely buzzing. Haven't seen city fans like that for a while. Success dulls the senses and enjoyment

1625357095.jpg

I must have been looking the other way when it hit the bar. Didn't see that.

It was a game when both defences were on top. It was your claim that City were by far the better team. I don't think we were. We edged it in open play perhaps but we didn't create much. Neither did they but then you said we were much better. if we were much better I'd expect their keeper to have had a blinder.He had a quiet day.
listen the pundits also said that spurs were the complete unit and outplayed us, well I was definitely at a very different game, they bossed possession, but as the rags prove that doesn't win you games we dominated the stats, 19 shots to 6 and you definitely looked away has toure hit the bar with a freekick

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-city-v-tottenham-recap-10889596

Hey it could happen. 2 panty wetting bottlers and a team whose streak just ended, who knows. Problem is, whilst they could all drop points, we need to win when they do. I can't see it, but I would love to be wrong.

Even if we were on form and had key players fit for which neither have been true for months now, we aren't getting the rub of the green this season in general terms as well as with the officiating of the games. *Media pundit voice on* But if City were to turn this around it would be one of the biggest stories in the premier league for years!
It would. I can't see it all. We look a long way from a top 4 side let alone a title-winning team though Kompany returning was a big plus. Every time he wellied the ball my eye lingered on him just to make sure there was no injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.