We are the worst fans in the league

To be fair most clubs have 90% morons and 10% decent fans.

Same goes for us.

We've always bigged ourselves up and in the past we've shown loyalty and all the rest but we've always been as impatient and unrealistic as the next set of fans.

rnblade said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
This thread title is utter shit! lets be fucking honest, most blues like myself have always had a dislike of Hughes regardless of if he can bring success to OUR club or not! and that is the truth! and IT is due to his red background, ''Personely hated the twat after his celebration of his bicycle kick goal in 89! but just like every other professional football club, you don't have any say in the appointment of football managers! if we did this clown would not be in his position, unless you are Itallian Ultrus, and I don't think they have that much of a say, fans only have so many way's of making there feelings known and that is voting with there feet, demonstrating outside stadium's and terraces of through forum's like this! Now there is clearly alot wrong with our playing staff/management at the moment, which to be honest no fan can sort out, No one really knows what the fuck is happening in the changing room or on the training pitch other than hearsay! so for some nobhead to put a title of ''we are the worst fans in the league'' for voicing our anger and opinions is utter shit! and probably been put on here by a RAG!! I beleive we have probably the BEST fans out of any premier league club, Yes we want success for OUR club, just like any other football fan, we want days out at wembley and trips to europe! Manchester City to me is an identity of where i'm from and who i am and I am very proud of that fact, I am 41 now and only seen MY team in one major cup final in 28 years! and yet we still average gates well over 40,000 which proves beyond doubt that Manchester City fans are one of the best supported clubs in the country, Now for me Hughes will never be right for City, not now not ever!!
great post !

great

inspirational

felixbg said:
rnblade said:
great post !

great

inspirational

Thanks Lads, Just tried to say it as it really is and i don't give too fucks about the responses from the Hughes in crowd!! when this twat was appointed we should of sent our season tickets back!!! Would it be exceptable for these Hughes in lot to give that ugly Munster twat from Bury a go at managing our beloved club or even when that sports personality so called winner ''Twat'' retires a go!! Manchester City is not a fucking toy for these red twats to play with!! come on sheik do the right thing and fuck him off!!

It is the small majority of fans (and posters) some of the bile that has been spat out on here over the last few days has been unbelievable, I don't want to beleive this but I get the feeling that some are glad we lost and played so bad last night, just so it gives them a platform to start endless threads that all say the same thing but underneath they say something else, to me all they are saying is "Look at me"

I am as disappointed as everyone else, and perhaps a change is needed, but there is a little perspective needed, and perhaps people should take a deep breath before starting yet another thread, debate is good and can be very entertaining but flooding the board puts many people off, also the tone of some of the posts you can feel the aggression and venom coming through

P10GIOK said:
Win - Best team in the league. Hughes outers hide. Everything is fine
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.

so after 16 league games you've only heard people not slaggin hughes off 6 times? the other 10 times everyone has been a hughes outter? so maybe us hughes outters have more cause to be having a go at you going off your logic. what exactly is it hughes is doing that he gets your support? do you think he's doing a good job? i wanted hughes out last december when after spending nearly £50 mill we weren't performing and yet here we are a year on and after a further £100+ mill spent we still aren't performing. i've no doubt hughes will get it right but by the time he does he will have spent close to a billion i should think. the difference in hughes and a top manager is we don't look like a top 4 side after spending hundreds of millions where as an arsene wenger who's spent nothing in comparison in the last few years consistantly gets his team into the top 4 and playing fantastic football. it's not always about money it's about recognising your teams strengths and playing a formation to suit and organising the players so they know what role they are playing within that formation, last night was nothing short of shambolic, we played like school boys and not 1 player seemed to know where they where playing except given. hughes's lack of organisation within the team concerns me thats why i don't rate him as a manager.

m27 said:
P10GIOK said:
Im sure spurs have spent over £100 million in the last few transfer windows haven't they? They also already had a decent side to be up in the top 8 atleast most seasons I think, so why can we just turn up and win? I always thought our fans were to be happy to wait after winning fuck all for so long but since the money we expect it just to fall at our feet.

I've seen enough City to be able to make a judgement on how shit some of our fans have become, yes we all can moan but jesus after every match theres always a divide or a moan about Hughes, win lose or draw.

Why can't we just support Hughes? Is it really that hard?

Redknapp took over that club when they were in the relegation zone.....do I really need to go on?

I will anyway because I'm a case in point. I was a staunch Hughes supporter last season and early this season (ask Soulboy) but now I've lost patience because he has given me no reason to get my support. I won't support him because I think he's clueless. However, I will give the team my utmost support on all match days.

Only last week Redknapp was getting it too; so I wouldn't put him up as an example to Hughes. Anybody who would rather Redknapp be the manager (if that's what you're alluding to), has got it so wrong.

Bluemanc1968 said:
This thread title is utter shit! lets be fucking honest, most blues like myself have always had a dislike of Hughes .............

Please don't try and make your point by stating 'Most blues like myself '..........It's NOT a fact that most blues think like you and dislike Hughes. Most blues don't post on here and of those that do, only a small number dislike Hughes.

What is true is that 'most blues like you' had unrealistic expectations and think it's bright to make their mind up about the season in the first week of December.

Most Blues I know just want to get behind the team and are sick of sitting in front of people like you who just enjoy a good moan. This promises to be the best time at City for decades and a bit of patience will help the club and the team - not to mention getting the media of our backs . All you are doing is making us appear to be an ungrateful laughing stock.

I don't dislike Hughes at all, he seems a nice man.

But I don't believe he can manage MCFC.

My guess is that at the moment our fans are split 50/50 whether to keep him or not.

If Mourinho was available however, I think 80% would want to go for him now.

Didsbury Dave said:
I don't dislike Hughes at all, he seems a nice man.

But I don't believe he can manage MCFC.

My guess is that at the moment our fans are split 50/50 whether to keep him or not.

If Mourinho was available however, I think 80% would want to go for him now.

This would be another short term stop gap. He never stays anywhere for long. I want a long-term manager - I hate to say it but I want United and Arsenal's continuity and maybe Hughes is the answer GIVEN TIME. It took Fergie 5 years to build his empire and before you say anything, compared with other teams he had a lot of money. Not as much as we have now but it's all relative. Wenger has won nothing for 5 years......but they are still behind him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.