We are the worst fans in the league

I can't be doing with this place after a defeat, the idiots come out with their ignorant comments. "oh he spent..." "hughes gtf"
Hughes isn't playing, the players have let us down. Most of them are the highest paid players in the world and they couldn't care less. I refuse to accept that its Hughes' fault that the players aren't motivated, world class players don't need to be terribly motivated to play well. I think the problem is that we have bought players who were good as part of a hard working team, strung all these lazy fucks together and created, quite possibly, the most lazy team ever. I agree his signings (if he signed them) have not all been good, but look at NDJ, Kompany and Given. I rest the blame with the players, they should be proud to put on the shirt.

ICT-Tam said:
I can't be doing with this place after a defeat, the idiots come out with their ignorant comments. "oh he spent..." "hughes gtf"
Hughes isn't playing, the players have let us down. Most of them are the highest paid players in the world and they couldn't care less. I refuse to accept that its Hughes' fault that the players aren't motivated, world class players don't need to be terribly motivated to play well. I think the problem is that we have bought players who were good as part of a hard working team, strung all these lazy fucks together and created, quite possibly, the most lazy team ever. I agree his signings (if he signed them) have not all been good, but look at NDJ, Kompany and Given. I rest the blame with the players, they should be proud to put on the shirt.

Hughes bought them here so who's fault is it?

Didnt he and all his fans assure us all that these players were needed whilst at the same time we needed to get rid of the trouble makers?

Only one more to get rid of now and that Hughes himself.

No more excuses.

ICT-Tam said:

He either can't get performances out of quality players, or he signed lazy, disinterested ones. Either way it doesn't look that clever.

Like with everything, a bad performance is never down to just one person. And I don't think any of our players earned their wages last night. But to suggest that the manager is faultless, well it's something that I would expect to hear only from the manager himself.

Whilst agreeing that MH doesnt seem to ne getting the best out of the players I dont know how he can be blamed for a proffesional footballer failing to pass to a team mate 10 yards away,constantly passing to the opposition or failing to look over your shoulder to see who you should be marking.
Too often players get away with murder and its all put down to the manager.
Someone said some pllayers have had their good points coached out of them !FFS how do you take away someones ability to make a 10 yard pass.
As I said MH needs to improve but so do some of these players.

My post was a little bit rage induced, out of frustration. I agree that Hughes is part of the problem, but not all of it. With hindsight, i doubt he would have signed Ade or RSC. We needed a quality striker and so far ,neither of these have proved to be world class. If there was to be a new manager, then it would happen now. So the manager has time to make signings. Im still pro-hughes, but im beginning to lose confidence. Once again, didn't mean to come across so strong in my last post.

This thread title is utter shit! lets be fucking honest, most blues like myself have always had a dislike of Hughes regardless of if he can bring success to OUR club or not! and that is the truth! and IT is due to his red background, ''Personely hated the twat after his celebration of his bicycle kick goal in 89! but just like every other professional football club, you don't have any say in the appointment of football managers! if we did this clown would not be in his position, unless you are Itallian Ultrus, and I don't think they have that much of a say, fans only have so many way's of making there feelings known and that is voting with there feet, demonstrating outside stadium's and terraces of through forum's like this! Now there is clearly alot wrong with our playing staff/management at the moment, which to be honest no fan can sort out, No one really knows what the fuck is happening in the changing room or on the training pitch other than hearsay! so for some nobhead to put a title of ''we are the worst fans in the league'' for voicing our anger and opinions is utter shit! and probably been put on here by a RAG!! I beleive we have probably the BEST fans out of any premier league club, Yes we want success for OUR club, just like any other football fan, we want days out at wembley and trips to europe! Manchester City to me is an identity of where i'm from and who i am and I am very proud of that fact, I am 41 now and only seen MY team in one major cup final in 28 years! and yet we still average gates well over 40,000 which proves beyond doubt that Manchester City fans are one of the best supported clubs in the country, Now for me Hughes will never be right for City, not now not ever!!

Bluemanc1968 said:
This thread title is utter shit! lets be fucking honest, most blues like myself have always had a dislike of Hughes regardless of if he can bring success to OUR club or not! and that is the truth! and IT is due to his red background, ''Personely hated the twat after his celebration of his bicycle kick goal in 89! but just like every other professional football club, you don't have any say in the appointment of football managers! if we did this clown would not be in his position, unless you are Itallian Ultrus, and I don't think they have that much of a say, fans only have so many way's of making there feelings known and that is voting with there feet, demonstrating outside stadium's and terraces of through forum's like this! Now there is clearly alot wrong with our playing staff/management at the moment, which to be honest no fan can sort out, No one really knows what the fuck is happening in the changing room or on the training pitch other than hearsay! so for some nobhead to put a title of ''we are the worst fans in the league'' for voicing our anger and opinions is utter shit! and probably been put on here by a RAG!! I beleive we have probably the BEST fans out of any premier league club, Yes we want success for OUR club, just like any other football fan, we want days out at wembley and trips to europe! Manchester City to me is an identity of where i'm from and who i am and I am very proud of that fact, I am 41 now and only seen MY team in one major cup final in 28 years! and yet we still average gates well over 40,000 which proves beyond doubt that Manchester City fans are one of the best supported clubs in the country, Now for me Hughes will never be right for City, not now not ever!!

best post i'v read for a while

No I never hide, I have been here all the time, and even though we win I point out a lot of the poor factors, and we have not played very well all season, even a few times when we won. But things sure are different after the money.

we've been there away at lincoln getting beat 4-0. i remember us having a game against walsall and thinking are we going to get a result in this one.

when your 2 centre halves are wiekens and tony vaughan then you haven't got much chance. i remember how big a signing terry cooke was cos that boy along side Gareth Taylor got us out of Division 2. look at our team now -

Given, Richards, Bridge, Toure, Lescott De Jong Barry SWP Robinho Tevez Adebayor.

that team apart from Richards was brought in by mark hughes. if i see a performance that is shite with this starting 11 then of course i am entitled to voice my negative opinion. Unfortunately i, nor any of us on here are allowed to take the training or tell this current shower what we think of them, so we have to voice our frustrations on here or in our seats at the game.

In 99 i was celebrating like a bastard when Dickov equalised. i was there shouting at Stuart Pearce for us not scoring a goal at home from New Years day a few seasons ago.

Mark Hughes has been blessed with unbeknown wealth at our beloved city and yet has managed to notch up one win from the last 10 games in the league. I'm sorry but the performances have been nothing short of fucking pathetic. last night typified that. who the fuck does the OP think he is telling me or anyone else on here that we're shit fans cos we pay our money to watch this current crop of high profiled, very expensive players not perform on the day.

For the money that we've spent and the starting 11 we can field (assuming everyone is fit) we should be twice the team we are and we certainly should be putting in better performances that we have been doing.

There is one man to blame and one man only. Unfortunately it is time to move on from this tosser before this season is completely lost and we have to wait another season before we can start to think about achieving anything!!

Bluemanc1968 said:
great post !

great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.