We are the worst fans in the league

I didn't expect us to win tonight. However, I expected some fight and a performance. It is quite clear now that Hughes has no plan B in games. If we are not playing well and creating nothing then he has to change the system to give teams something else to worry about, but Hughes doesn't. He takes the only wide man we had on the pitch off to bring on another lump upfront, who's only chance of scoring is a ball from out wide or a set-piece (which we obviously don't practice much because it's either pumped down the centre-halfs throat or doesn't beat the first man). So with no width in the side whatsoever how are we going to get inbehind them to create chances?!?! In past weeks he has changed like for like when things haven't worked which doesn't work! We must have a plan B when this system doesn't work, but we don't.

I have been Hughes in all season long till this point. Fuck the semi-final, we have played no-one. He has no tactical knowledge whatsoever and we are in real danger of dropping down the league because I cannot see how it is going to get better. It's safe to say the win against Chelsea was a fluke and we caught them on a bad day. Our best centre half is sat on the bench (Kompany), we have no leader and he has spent £200 million and he has no respect off the bigger names in side.

The Sheiks have to throw money at the likes of Mourinho, who would welcome a move back to the England, Hiddink who had a great time here, or even Sven who is having a bad time at Notts County.

mancityvstoke said:
m27 said:
Let me tell you something, I followed us to all the backwaters in 1998-99 and I moaned, Christ I moaned! However, there wasn't much we could do about it. We were in the Second Division and we were skint. So, in between all our moaning (and everyone moaned, don't let people tell you we didn't), we got behind the team and tried to will us up the table.

Currently, I know we can do better than we are doing. Basically, with someone else in charge, with the money available to him, we would be higher in the league. Am I somehow different to how I was in 1998?

I was there home and away

Fulham away 0 - 3

PNE 0 -1

Lincoln City (ffs)

Reading at home

Wycombe Wanderers home and away..FFS!!!

Oldham at home FFSFFSFFS

varioius cup defeats

THEN GILLINGHAM and all was well again.

Yes I moaned as well

BUT I am so happy as a blue now.......semi final....beat chelsea....good players.

Yes football has changed and I never wanted Hughes....blah blah blah

But we've had it worse and should ALWAYS support the club.

Players come and go and I don't like Hughes or his tactics but to condemn us from this defeat is ludicrous.

Believe me I am as frustrated as some blues but never will I turn on my club or fellow fans.

The owners have spent the money....I spend vast amounts on tickets that I cannot afford but thye have spent a lot of money and I'm sure they know what theyre doing.

Maybe it's ticket prices that are to blame. We expect to win for the amount we pay and the miles we travel.

Ya gotta love city. I'm just glad to be a blue when we can afford to get rid of who we want and buy who we want. God help us if they leave.

Mate, I will ALWAYS support the club, but wanting the best for the club does not always mean supporting the people in charge. Remember that.

Wasn't it a first half or quarter of the season? Ramos was in charge yes? Didn't he win the League Cup the season before that? I'm not 100% they finished 11th we were above them but to be honest they've always have had a better side than us.

Theres no need for all the Hughes out/In posts and threads that show up on here. We all know its not that bad our football isn't too bad we've been very unlucky aswel

Chelsea;

Cech - £7m

Ivanovic- £9m
Cole- £5m
Terry- FREE
Alex- £5m
Lampard- £11m
Mikel- £16m
Ballack-FREE
Deco- £8m
Kalou-£9m
Anelka-£15m

Combined: £85m

Makes our £200 seem stupid

P10GIOK said:
Just forget the £200 million we all knew it was a rebuilding project once we got taken over as our team was pure shit before the first take over.

If the manager was different he would be given more time and respect but the fans.

Of course your right, I should take my nintendo to the next game and be a happy clapper. Fuck to all these tosser's that think we should of moved forward in any way.

PS what game will you take to the next home match, I was going to take SPACE INVADERS but after tonight I will give that one a miss!!

Uwe Rosler said:
Chelsea;

Cech - £7m

Ivanovic- £9m
Cole- £5m
Terry- FREE
Alex- £5m
Lampard- £11m
Mikel- £16m
Ballack-FREE
Deco- £8m
Kalou-£9m
Anelka-£15m

roman had spent nearly 600 million previous to some of them buys so not so stupid really.

can you please change the title one rag gets a screen shot of this and it wont be the kneejerk reaction they'll be laughing at.

Uwe Rosler said:
Chelsea;

Cech - £7m

Ivanovic- £9m
Cole- £5m
Terry- FREE
Alex- £5m
Lampard- £11m
Mikel- £16m
Ballack-FREE
Deco- £8m
Kalou-£9m
Anelka-£15m

Essien £26mil
Carvalho £19mil
Drogba £20mil
Zhirkov £12mil?

Kezzman
Mutu
Ferrera
Veron
etc etc etc

Lets not let the facts get in the way of a good bashing now...

Why does it matter what the rags think? We are Man City thats all that matters. Jesus christ!

So I moaned about how our fans have turned and I am willing to give Hughes more time instead of jumping down his throat so now it turns me into a happy clapper.

Well go on, get him sacked but I doubt we will get Mourinho or Hiddink in anyway, it'll only be a similiar type of Manager to Hughes or worse.

hilts said:
P10GIOK said:
Win - Best team in the league. Hughes outers hide. Everything is fine
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.

i think if you spend the money we have you should expect to win games, if your happy with 8th then fine, if your happy to be below birmingham then fine, if your happy that we cant beat burnley, fulham, hull , birmingham etc.. fine

do you think the owners said to mark hughes heres 200 mill dont worry about winning though?, as soon as that money was spent he has to be succesfull, thats why top players and managers earn vast sums of money to cope with the expectation, this isnt city under pearce anymore with no money, wake up and smell the coffee

Totaly agree mate! this is not fucking good enough! £160 million pounds worth of so called tallent on there tonight, one win in ten! fucking great form that! one attempt on target! Ireland does not seem to know were is he playing, best player by far last season, this season fucking shit! Ade fucking lazy twat, even tevez tonight could not hold the ball up! what the fuck do these players do all week in training, we can't seem to put any sort of attacking formation together without it breaking down! there's no attack minded off the ball play! team's in the top four are there for reason, that is! what ever team they play they attack the opersition constantley throught out the 90 min + even if it does result in a defeat!! but you can be sure you will win more games then you lose with that type of mentality! Ive had a life time of supporting a team that has underacheived and won fuck all!! and the one time we seem to have light at the end of the tunnel, and these overpaid fucking pre-madonnes, can't even be arsed to put a shift in!! I'm not going to say Hughes in, Hughes out! but for fuck sake, they way we are playing we will be lucky to finish mid table!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.