We can still qualify and it is very possible

welsh_andy said:
marco said:
welsh_andy said:

things like that don't happen to Bayern :-)
can imagine guardiola screwing us, he probs forfeit the game saying all his players have ebola

I can see some at Bayern wanting to screw us, but not Guardiola, for one he just seems to hate losing even when it doesn't really matter, and two he has no axe to grind with us and has friends at our place,

Re: So what do we actually need to qualify?

welsh_andy said:
pretty sure if cska win we fucked either way i thought, but cant see that happening, so we win we should go through unless bayern decide to be cu*ts and throw the game

If CSKA win, we're out whatever score in Rome.

They'll rest players but I just hope they take a view where they want to stay in winning ways and beat cska.

If both games end 1-1 it will go on head to head between the three teams. I'm I right in thinking that the three of us will be level and it will go down to goal difference?
If this is the case is the goal difference based on the full league as is or is it goal difference between the games of the three teams?

It will be the GD from the games between teams that are level so Roma win out.

Corky said:
It will be the GD from the games between teams that are level so Roma win out.
Is that Corky from the Gorse ?
Can we go through with a 1-1 draw if Bayern bt Moscow ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.