We can still qualify and it is very possible

gordondaviesmoustache said:
dobobobo said:
Ducado said:
I disagree, it was just matter of time the lesson is, stop flapping just soar on the wind of life

I disagree, I don't feel there was a lesson for me to learn, it's a fact Aguero saved us with a matter of minutes left in the match against Bayern.
It takes a particular type of person to be wrong about something and for them to declare they have nothing to learn from the experience

Arh Gordon's here to post a comment about another poster being wrong.

Allow me to expand on my point. City have kicked me in the balls far too often, so the lesson I learnt long ago was not to get carried away. This way when the nigh impossible is acheived by one great player - probably the greatest player to wear a City shirt - the experience is brilliant. As a team though, the performance has been shite in the Champions League this year. Roma away was the first team performance, and if we continue playing as a team, i'd side with having just a little more belief in the Champions League, but will still ensure my Abdominal Padded Guard is secure in it's place.

Any more failings you want to pick out Gordon?

Blue Punter said:
What I find strange is the way the press seem to build up almost every game as a must win. Granted, we made a poor start to the group, but CSKA (a) was a must win. Then CSKA (h) was a definite must win. Bayern was a last throw of the dice. In reality a score draw in the final game would have still been enough.

I remember when we went 1-0 down to CSKA last season after half an hour and Tyler was saying that "City's Champion's league hopes were hanging by a thread".

We were 2-1 up by half time and ended up with 15 points from the group.

Who knows if they're trying to heighten the drama, or they're just that clueless... (probably the latter). It would be nice if there was a group of patronising tw@ts paid to critique their performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.