We can still qualify and it is very possible

dobobobo said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Draw in CSKA and Roma match, we manage to get a draw or win against Bayern (Bayern will play their 2nd team) and then we beat Roma away and Bayern beat CSKA. City 6pts, Roma and CSKA 5 pts. Everything is in our hands.

Nurse!

this one should go in the classics

marco said:
dobobobo said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Draw in CSKA and Roma match, we manage to get a draw or win against Bayern (Bayern will play their 2nd team) and then we beat Roma away and Bayern beat CSKA. City 6pts, Roma and CSKA 5 pts. Everything is in our hands.

Nurse!

Fine by me, one man saved us and he's in the top corner. We won last night because we played as a team, but there was no sign of playing like a team till Southampton.

dobobobo said:
marco said:
dobobobo said:

Fine by me, one man saved us and he's in the top corner. We won last night because we played as a team, but there was no sign of playing like a team till Southampton.

I disagree, it was just matter of time the lesson is, stop flapping just soar on the wind of life

dobobobo said:
marco said:
dobobobo said:

makes me smile that just 'nurse'
i had the calculator out many time trying to convince myself

Ducado said:
dobobobo said:
marco said:

I disagree, it was just matter of time the lesson is, stop flapping just soar on the wind of life

I disagree, I don't feel there was a lesson for me to learn, it's a fact Aguero saved us with a matter of minutes left in the match against Bayern.

marco said:
dobobobo said:
marco said:

makes me smile that just 'nurse'
i had the calculator out many time trying to convince myself

What was your equation?

dobobobo said:
Ducado said:
dobobobo said:

I disagree, I don't feel there was a lesson for me to learn, it's a fact Aguero saved us with a matter of minutes left in the match against Bayern.

By that logic, you could argue that Boateng damaged City/saved Bayern with a matter of minutes left in the Allianz.

dobobobo said:
Ducado said:
dobobobo said:

It's a fact that he's done it before. New 'typical City' make the nearly impossible possible and it's fun. We've got to keep the faith like Vinnie says time and time again.

I love this club.

Blue Punter said:
dobobobo said:
Ducado said:

By that logic, you could argue that Boateng damaged City/saved Bayern with a matter of minutes left in the Allianz.

Indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.