We can still qualify and it is very possible

The Ledge said:
dobobobo said:
Ducado said:
I disagree, it was just matter of time the lesson is, stop flapping just soar on the wind of life

I disagree, I don't feel there was a lesson for me to learn, it's a fact Aguero saved us with a matter of minutes left in the match against Bayern.

It's a fact that he's done it before. New 'typical City' make the nearly impossible possible and it's fun. We've got to keep the faith like Vinnie says time and time again.

I love this club.

Damn right.

What I find strange is the way the press seem to build up almost every game as a must win. Granted, we made a poor start to the group, but CSKA (a) was a must win. Then CSKA (h) was a definite must win. Bayern was a last throw of the dice. In reality a score draw in the final game would have still been enough.

I remember when we went 1-0 down to CSKA last season after half an hour and Tyler was saying that "City's Champion's league hopes were hanging by a thread".

We were 2-1 up by half time and ended up with 15 points from the group.

irishben said:
Right so can we win it?

thats another question, if we draw one of the weaker sides in the next round and get to the quarter finals we would then come up against one of the best teams, we did well last night but if we had played Bayern or RM we would not have won we would have conceded goals,tighten up at the back get to the quarters and a bit of luck and its doable

dobobobo said:
Ducado said:
dobobobo said:
Fine by me, one man saved us and he's in the top corner. We won last night because we played as a team, but there was no sign of playing like a team till Southampton.

I disagree, it was just matter of time the lesson is, stop flapping just soar on the wind of life

I disagree, I don't feel there was a lesson for me to learn, it's a fact Aguero saved us with a matter of minutes left in the match against Bayern.
It takes a particular type of person to be wrong about something and for them to declare they have nothing to learn from the experience

gordondaviesmoustache said:
dobobobo said:
Ducado said:

It takes a particular type of person to be wrong about something and for them to declare they have nothing to learn from the experience

some people need to flap I suppose.................life's a learning curve..............

every day's a school day. (Is that an Americanism?)

jimharri said:
marco said:
cleavers said:
Its only (briefly) in our hands if CSKA and Roma draw, if either win, we're out, regardless.

can we not qualify if CSKA lose both then we beat Roma and Bayern
funny.gif

Yes

mancityvstoke said:
jimharri said:
marco said:
can we not qualify if CSKA lose both then we beat Roma and Bayern
funny.gif

Yes
In my defence, I did post about ten posts later.....

cleavers said:
marco said:
John Wayne said:
We're not out if either CSKA or Roma win, we would just need to win both of our remaining games if there was a positive result for either side in Moscow (but if CSKA won then we'd need Bayern to beat them in the last game at the Allianz). It's a tall order with how we are playing but very possible still.

yes thought this,but i had to get the calculator out
Sorry, yep I ran out of fingers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.