We dont look like a team under Hughes

For what it's worth, I wasn't happy at the start of the game with Sylvinho playing at left back. I think Bolton and I think aerial threat. I would have put Lescott to left back and Kompany centre back with Ireland and Barry centre mids.

So i'm not agreeing with the manager there.

i walked around to the colin bell stand to say my peice to him.you should of read all the post before you started commenting on it
you fucking idiot.I dont know why i am wasting my time with you it is quite clear to me that you dont even go to the games and
you probably stay at home on a saturday doing the fucking lawn and not even listening to us on the radio you johnny come lately.
Fuck off back to trafford you rag but my guess is that you are a wum and you have come on here to stir things up a bit.

Big Mals Cigar said:
i walked around to the colin bell stand to say my peice to him.you should of read all the post before you started commenting on it
you fucking idiot.I dont know why i am wasting my time with you it is quite clear to me that you dont even go to the games and
you probably stay at home on a saturday doing the fucking lawn and not even listening to us on the radio you johnny come lately.
Fuck off back to trafford you rag but my guess is that you are a wum and you have come on here to stir things up a bit.

You're too hard for me.

Big Mals Cigar said:

Lay off the beers and get an early night in fella, you're becoming an embarrassment!

Big Mals Cigar said:
nuff said !

LUKE-MCFC i dont think we can dominate a game of football like a top four side should.It seems to me that we can have a good 25 minute
spell in a game and that is it.There does not seem to be a link between defence and midfield like when we had did hamman or
eyal berkovic who would come and take the ball of the defence and proceed to try and start a passage of play.I dont think the
overall passing is of a good standard apart from in the final third when players like tevez,ireland,wright-phillips can link up really
well but it is almost like individual performances at times.I dont think we play to adebayors strengh enough which is the ball into
his feet instead of him pulling out wide and us playing it long to him and him getting flick on's up against the oppositions smaller
full back.I cant understand why we are allowing crosses to come into are box and when they do why we are not picking up are
men and clearing are lines.One of the full backs maine jobs as brian clough said was to tackle and dont allow crosses into the
box.Look i think hughes has built probably the best counter attacking team in the leauge but we are gonna need alot more than
that for where we want to go as a club

Big Mals Cigar said:
LUKE-MCFC i dont think we can dominate a game of football like a top four side should.It seems to me that we can have a good 25 minute
spell in a game and that is it.There does not seem to be a link between defence and midfield like when we had did hamman or
eyal berkovic who would come and take the ball of the defence and proceed to try and start a passage of play.I dont think the
overall passing is of a good standard apart from in the final third when players like tevez,ireland,wright-phillips can link up really
well but it is almost like individual performances at times.I dont think we play to adebayors strengh enough which is the ball into
his feet instead of him pulling out wide and us playing it long to him and him getting flick on's up against the oppositions smaller
full back.I cant understand why we are allowing crosses to come into are box and when they do why we are not picking up are
men and clearing are lines.One of the full backs maine jobs as brian clough said was to tackle and dont allow crosses into the
box.Look i think hughes has built probably the best counter attacking team in the leauge but we are gonna need alot more than
that for where we want to go as a club

thats better, no swearing or threats towards other people. Bravo squire

PIGEHONO i should not of spoke to you like that and i take back what i said.And yeah you are write i am bitter and
twisted but it is just i have alot of issues from my time in the forces and i can take it out on the wrong people.
It has taking me alot to say that and i am nearly in tears and it is most probably the drink taking over me but
i cant help it at times.i am sorry to anyone who may have been offended tonight

Big Mals Cigar said:
PIGEHONO i should not of spoke to you like that and i take back what i said.And yeah you are write i am bitter and
twisted but it is just i have alot of issues from my time in the forces and i can take it out on the wrong people.
It has taking me alot to say that and i am nearly in tears and it is most probably the drink taking over me but

Fair play.

Big Mals Cigar said:

Respect Mate - you are now becoming Big Mal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.