We dont look like a team under Hughes

hgblue said:
Danamy said:
What makes me laugh most about this forum is you get plenty on here that moan about the players Cruz......Lescott.....Bridge.......Richards to name a few.
We need to improve and get better in these positions, we should go out and spend to get better you cry?

So why the fook when someone has an opinion as to where we can improve in the management side of things is it any differant?

Double standards?
or
Is it alright for players to get moaned at but not the management?

People do seem hyper sensitive to any criticism aimed at the manager don't they? Don't know why really. We're all blues after all aren't we?

he's in your camp
is that the level you are?
Big Mals Cigar said:
PIGENHO come and meet at the next home game at the north stand aisle 138 row g and we can have chat about why you
are a fucking total idiot who probably does not even come from manchester but somwhere like bolton.A bet you are
an inbred ginger haired ugly **** who sits at home cracking one off to fizz of coronation st you sick bastard.

And remember to take your ryan giggs poster of your bedroom wall in your house in bolton which you share
with your mum and your dad who turns out to be your brother and your sister who is your mother you fucking
sicko.Now i will be waiting for you in the blue box aisle 138 northstand come the next home game and then we
can have a chat about things then cant we you daft twat.But please dont bring your brothers because they will
put me off my chips with the 6 fingers on each hand that they have got you fucking sicko of a family that you
come from.IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS WITH HUGHES JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE YOU FUCKING idiot
i seem to recall that in your infamous rant a couple of days back you said that you were sat behind bowen, isn,t that block 127 or 126?

Big Mals Cigar said:
PIGENHO come and meet at the next home game at the north stand aisle 138 row g and we can have chat about why you
are a fucking total idiot who probably does not even come from manchester but somwhere like bolton.A bet you are
an inbred ginger haired ugly **** who sits at home cracking one off to fizz of coronation st you sick bastard.

And remember to take your ryan giggs poster of your bedroom wall in your house in bolton which you share
with your mum and your dad who turns out to be your brother and your sister who is your mother you fucking
sicko.Now i will be waiting for you in the blue box aisle 138 northstand come the next home game and then we
can have a chat about things then cant we you daft twat.But please dont bring your brothers because they will
put me off my chips with the 6 fingers on each hand that they have got you fucking sicko of a family that you
come from.IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS WITH HUGHES JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE YOU FUCKING idiot

Ooooo!! Hard words from an obviously hard man, albeit a hard man who can't spell. Here's a few things for you to consider. 32, good job, lovely Mrs, 3 adorable children, nice house, nice family, things are going great. That's me, just so you can get a better picture than the one you already have conjured up in your mind. You are a keyboard warrior of the highest order, and someone who obviously just likes being violent. You went toe to toe with Bowen did you? Again, the acts of a very hard man indeed. One thing I forgot to mention, when describing myself, is my physical stature. 6foot 5 inches tall and touching 18 stone. I don't want to sink to your levels though, oh shit, I just did!! You are one real piece of work, all angry and bitter. Enjoy your Jack Daniels, dickhead.

squirtyflower said:
hgblue said:
People do seem hyper sensitive to any criticism aimed at the manager don't they? Don't know why really. We're all blues after all aren't we?

he's in your camp
is that the level you are?
Big Mals Cigar said:

i seem to recall that in your infamous rant a couple of days back you said that you were sat behind bowen, isn,t that block 127 or 126?

This guy doesn't go!! He is a fantacist, a weirdo, an attention seeker with an obvious limited amount of intelligence.

LUKE-MCFC so you are not concerned by are defence because if you are not you want your fucking head feeling.The
defence has been shite since day one of hughes taking over and if it costs us a top four finish which it will
do then he should go.The only way he can save his job is by either winning the leauge cup or the fa cup.
The defence off the ball is shocking it is schoolboy shit and i can not beleive that you cant see that shit.
For me we have had to many bad performances under hughes since he took charge.

Big Mals Cigar said:
PRETSWICH-BLUE am sorry mate but i disagree.Now about 8months ago jose mourinho gave an interview on
the bbc to a programme called inside sport.And he said to gabby logan that within 6 weeks
he can have a group of players playing the way he wants them to and also to play to his tactics
and that he built an average side at porto with unknown players on a limted budget but won them
an european cup.Now i dont care what anyone says but mourinho is a great manager because he has
got trophy's to back it up and for me mark hughes had more than enough time to get a team to beat clubs
like bolton especially with the money he has had to spend which if anything should have speeded the process up
Mourinho is the only one I'd definitely take as I actually agree with what you say. The only problem with him is that he wouldn't be quite as interested in building up the academy and all the rest of the infrastructure around the club. If we're going to be successful in the long term then that's what we need. I'm happy to wait until it's clear that Hughes can't deliver top 4 and a decent crack at the title/CL.

Big Mals Cigar said:

a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
What makes me laugh most about this forum is you get plenty on here that moan about the players Cruz......Lescott.....Bridge.......Richards to name a few.
We need to improve and get better in these positions, we should go out and spend to get better you cry?

So why the fook when someone has an opinion as to where we can improve in the management side of things is it any differant?

Double standards?
or
Is it alright for players to get moaned at but not the management?

Apparently not fella, the stepford wives have declared that from now on, the word of Hughes is never to be questioned!

That's a lame arguement if ever there was one. I would never say you can't critisize the manager. I think he should have played only Barry as DMF and put Ireland on from the start instead of Kompany against a team that's struggling. But I'm no manager and I don't claim to be. What I object to is people making ridiculous claims (like we're not playing as a team when we patently are) as a way to take a swipe at our manager. Make a decent constructive point about choices and tactics and you're welcome to critisize. Make a false claim which holds absolutely no water and expect to be ridiculed. Simple as that.

Big Mals Cigar said:
LUKE-MCFC so you are not concerned by are defence because if you are not you want your fucking head feeling.The
defence has been shite since day one of hughes taking over and if it costs us a top four finish which it will
do then he should go.The only way he can save his job is by either winning the leauge cup or the fa cup.
The defence off the ball is shocking it is schoolboy shit and i can not beleive that you cant see that shit.
For me we have had to many bad performances under hughes since he took charge.

Mal... You're obviously too fucking stupid to have a proper debate with proper constructed points... I've asked you several times to put something together worthy of reading and you can't manage it... You bell bag.

Armaan said:
vamps said:
Give it time, so many new players need a while to bond together properly.
I know that, i dont expect them to be world beaters straight away..... but drawing 3-3 to bolton and burnley is just taking the piss! If we had any sort of structure to the team that just wouldnt have happened
Think that is total bollocks man u got beat by Burnley and drew with Sunderland, if you analyse any team thus far there all droppin points,and to say this isn't a Hughes out thread is stupid too,your insinuating that by the title of thread ffs.
We are doing great so far,weve come along way,yes we can and will get better. Its also worth remembering the true supporter supports his team and isnt some judgemental little moron who sits on the board waiting to swing the axe at the slightest blip !!!!!!

Big Mals Cigar said:

you may well be correct with the Hughes ending in tears but is there any need to go on like you just have? Absolutly no need for it whatsoever. We all want to go to the same place just we may make different journeys, we are all blues on here so I rekon an apology is needed in this case. I wont hold my breath though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.