We dont look like a team under Hughes

bizzbo said:
Luke_mcfc said:
I'm sorry for joining this thread... but some of the opinions on here are shocking! You need to analyse the game against Bolton properly to get an understanding of whether we were poor or not.

Bolton Wanderers Team Statistics Manchester City
3 Goals 3
2 1st Half Goals 2
3 Shots on Target 6
6 Shots off Target 9
4 Blocked Shots 1
5 Corners 9
13 Fouls 11
2 Offsides 2
3 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 1
57.7 Passing Success 75.6
28 Tackles 12
60.7 Tackles Success 83.3
34.7 Possession 65.3
43.4 Territorial Advantage 56.6

Please read the above and explain to me how we have not dominated the game? Bolton had three shots on target and scored 3. That is a freak of a statistic. Any other day that wouldn't have happened. In every statistic (apart from goals scored, obviously) we have dominated the game.

Given the above please come back to me with some proper, thought out points to prove otherwise. At the minute it just seems people are looking for any excuse to get rid of Mark Hughes?? I'm looking for proper constructive points. Not just 'Bowen is a wanker' or 'Hughes is shit'. Prove that he is shit...

we didn't dominate that game, sorry. they lead three teams. they had several breaks where they should have scored but somehow failed to get a shot away... both teams looked capable of scoring at any point. they got lucky, but they are still one of the three poorest teams in the premiership, and they scored three times against us. i just can't see anything positive about the game except for our fighting spirit.

Well I think that we had enough chances to win the game comfortably. As you say, Bolton were very fortunate to score at least 2 of their goals. The referee was a shocker and we lost Bellamy...

Hasn't the fact that teams like Wolves can go to Spurs and win, Villa to Old Trafford, Wigan against Chelsea, proved enough to people that this league is far more competitive than you are giving it credit. Bolton away is a difficult game regardless of their form.

We got a point with 10 men, against a ref that had a nightmare and all the luck in the world went Boltons way.

My point is that before the game, yes, certainly I was hoping / expecting a win, but given the benefit of hindsight and the way the game panned out, it isn't the end of the world...

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Pigeonho said:
Sat on my hands trying not to respond to you, but your posts are bog-standard, at best. A week before yesterdays result we beat Chelsea, a VERY good team. Has it ever crossed your obvious limited intelligenced mind that Bolton raised their game yesterday, just like we did when we faced a team better than us? (Chelsea). Look at the league table. ONE defeat. Name me ONE more team who only has ONE defeat. Go on, do it......

YIPPEE we have only had ONE defeat, but 8 draws in last 9 games. If we have lost half but WON the other half of them eight. We'd have 4 more points.

Hey I've got another stat for you....last 2 games 1 win....thats a 50% win rate!!!! fuckin'el cheer up u miserable muppets, we're 3 points off 4th place, isn't that what we wanted at this moment?

Luke_mcfc said:
bizzbo said:
we didn't dominate that game, sorry. they lead three teams. they had several breaks where they should have scored but somehow failed to get a shot away... both teams looked capable of scoring at any point. they got lucky, but they are still one of the three poorest teams in the premiership, and they scored three times against us. i just can't see anything positive about the game except for our fighting spirit.

Well I think that we had enough chances to win the game comfortably. As you say, Bolton were very fortunate to score at least 2 of their goals. The referee was a shocker and we lost Bellamy...

Hasn't the fact that teams like Wolves can go to Spurs and win, Villa to Old Trafford, Wigan against Chelsea, proved enough to people that this league is far more competitive than you are giving it credit. Bolton away is a difficult game regardless of their form.

We got a point with 10 men, against a ref that had a nightmare and all the luck in the world went Boltons way.

My point is that before the game, yes, certainly I was hoping / expecting a win, but given the benefit of hindsight and the way the game panned out, it isn't the end of the world...

it's not the lack of a win. it's shipping goals to a shit team again. honestly, to me, it feels like we are back at square one after the improvement shown in the chelsea game. hopefully I'm wrong and we show some good form before christmas. maybe I still have last year in mind. I lose count of the times I said, 'we've turned the corner' from november until the notts forest game. really, I need to forget about all of this for a while, but it bugs me and I've probably got too much time on my hands right now! I guess I find it odd that so many people are talking up our current run when we are shipping goals left right and centre. hopefully they are all right and I'm wrong.

What makes me laugh most about this forum is you get plenty on here that moan about the players Cruz......Lescott.....Bridge.......Richards to name a few.
We need to improve and get better in these positions, we should go out and spend to get better you cry?

So why the fook when someone has an opinion as to where we can improve in the management side of things is it any differant?

Double standards?
or
Is it alright for players to get moaned at but not the management?

Danamy said:
What makes me laugh most about this forum is you get plenty on here that moan about the players Cruz......Lescott.....Bridge.......Richards to name a few.
We need to improve and get better in these positions, we should go out and spend to get better you cry?

So why the fook when someone has an opinion as to where we can improve in the management side of things is it any differant?

Double standards?
or

Apparently not fella, the stepford wives have declared that from now on, the word of Hughes is never to be questioned!

PIGENHO come and meet at the next home game at the north stand aisle 138 row g and we can have chat about why you
are a fucking total idiot who probably does not even come from manchester but somwhere like bolton.A bet you are
an inbred ginger haired ugly **** who sits at home cracking one off to fizz of coronation st you sick bastard.

And remember to take your ryan giggs poster of your bedroom wall in your house in bolton which you share
with your mum and your dad who turns out to be your brother and your sister who is your mother you fucking
sicko.Now i will be waiting for you in the blue box aisle 138 northstand come the next home game and then we
can have a chat about things then cant we you daft twat.But please dont bring your brothers because they will
put me off my chips with the 6 fingers on each hand that they have got you fucking sicko of a family that you
come from.IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS WITH HUGHES JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE YOU FUCKING idiot

Danamy said:

Double standards?
or

People do seem hyper sensitive to any criticism aimed at the manager don't they? Don't know why really. We're all blues after all aren't we?

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:

Double standards?
or

Apparently not fella, the stepford wives have declared that from now on, the word of Hughes is never to be questioned!

It's makes me laugh that it's alright to slag the players but the manager gets backed to the hilt?

Big Mals Cigar said:
PIGENHO come and meet at the next home game at the north stand aisle 138 row g and we can have chat about why you
are a fucking total idiot who probably does not even come from manchester but somwhere like bolton.A bet you are
an inbred ginger haired ugly **** who sits at home cracking one off to fizz of coronation st you sick bastard.

And remember to take your ryan giggs poster of your bedroom wall in your house in bolton which you share
with your mum and your dad who turns out to be your brother and your sister who is your mother you fucking
sicko.Now i will be waiting for you in the blue box aisle 138 northstand come the next home game and then we
can have a chat about things then cant we you daft twat.But please dont bring your brothers because they will
put me off my chips with the 6 fingers on each hand that they have got you fucking sicko of a family that you
come from.IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS WITH HUGHES JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE YOU FUCKING idiot

Fucking pathetic post.

Big Mals Cigar said:

Come on fella, you are going way too far now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.