We Don't Need anyone........

always can do with new players.. look at Madrid's squad then look at ours!

-- Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:00 pm --

Alba, Hazard, M'vila, Soldado/Lavezzi/Cavani, Hamsik, Martinez

pick 3 from there

Nasri, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli, Johnson + sometimes Milner are our attacking players.

We could do with another versatile young forward. Someone who can play pretty much anywhere in attack. Not a striker + winger, otherwise we are overcrowded with forwards.
But that's all IMO. Shame that we probably can't recall Boyata, or can we? He is good enough.
And Abu aswell...but he will probably go to the ACN aswell. But a central midfielder and CB wouldn't hurt.

Kolo, Nedum and Bridge to leave. Kolarov probably in summer? And Hargo probably aswell...

BlueCityfan said:
Nasri, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli, Johnson + sometimes Milner are our attacking players.

We could do with another versatile young forward. Someone who can play pretty much anywhere in attack. Not a striker + winger, otherwise we are overcrowded with forwards.
But that's all IMO. Shame that we probably can't recall Boyata, or can we? He is good enough.
And Abu aswell...but he will probably go to the ACN aswell. But a central midfielder and CB wouldn't hurt.

Kolo, Nedum and Bridge to leave. Kolarov probably in summer? And Hargo probably aswell...

Kolarov will still be here.

have you seen our fixture list? ofcourse we need couple more players

cover for yaya and someone to replace tevez..

bluebannana said:
use youth players guidetti deserves his chance

he is out on loan in holland gettin good game time, i think we would be better off buying someone like marco reus who can play as a center forward and in all 3 attacking mid possitions aswell as only being 22 and give the team more, this would also let nasri play more central like he seemed to more on saturday and i think that kolo showed how week a back up he is and we could do with replacing him with a more versetile backup like vertonghen who between them would cost us around 25mill togeather and we would cover that with the sales of kolo and tevez aswell as reducing the wagebill hugely

waspish said:
Our squad is good enough and beginning to settle down now so my opinion we don't need anymore players and I don't think we will bring anyone in this January.......

Lets Just get rid of all the dead wood and trim the squad down...

Rubbish. We desperately need a centre back...........................

ANY1aBLUE said:
waspish said:
Our squad is good enough and beginning to settle down now so my opinion we don't need anymore players and I don't think we will bring anyone in this January.......

Lets Just get rid of all the dead wood and trim the squad down...

Rubbish. We desperately need a centre back...........................

We have got one of the best defences in the league but if Toure goes we might need someone saying that I'd be happy to play Savic

We can't be buying de Rossi as a Yaya replacement just because he's away a month. When Yaya returns it would mean Barry or Milner or de Jong would have significantly reduced playing time as de Rossi would have to play.

We need 2 CMs every game, so we rotate de Jong, Milner,Barry and Hargreaves. If the worse happens and we pick up a couple of injuries then Zabba gets called in as cover for CM. If all four are out or suspended then we can use Nasri deeper or bring Vincent forward to partner Zabba. And while this is not ideal it is what happens to all clubs. People sometimes have to play out of position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.