We Don't Need anyone........

Imo there are still a few positions which we need to strengthen if we want to become champions league winners.

Toure will probably leave so we will probably sign a centre back but it depends how much Mancini rates our younger centre backs like Rekik,Boyata, Warbara and Savic.
Samba and Hangaland would be cheap and very good buys or we could try and Vertonghan or even Vermalen.

If the rumours are true about Kolarov leaving to Juventus then we will need a back up left back and Jordi Alba who is linked to us today would be a good signing.

We really need a pacy winger and Junior Hoilett would be a great signing and is out of contract in the summer so we coud get him for around 10 million in January. A more expensive option would be Hazzard.

Next position would be central midfield, we should be looking to buy a young box to box midfielder to rotate with Yaya, M villa would be a good signing or maybe a more experienced player like De Rossi.

Finally Mancini may want to get a replacement for Tevez someone like Levezzi would be brilliant.

We need:
A 4th striker for when Tevez leaves, someone reletively cheap and experienced:
Raul, Defoe (loan), Anelka

A central midfielder for when Yaya's at ACON (depending on Hargs/Razaks ability/reliability):
M'Villa, De Rossi, Diaby

A centre back if Kolo leaves (either 1st team or backup):
1st: Thiago Silva, Hummels, Howedes
Backup: Cahill, Hangeland, Samba

If Kolarov leaves, a left back:
Alba, Abidal, Chivu

Possibley a winger:
Hoilett, Hazard, Lavezzi

I think that the 15 million we will lose from going out of the CL will affect who we bid for. It has to have an impact on the plans we had for FFPR.

All these players you all want who do you drop? Plus would these new signings like sitting on our bench? we have already got top quality now not even getting on the bench or starting! I reiterate we don't need anyone use the youth players if we desperate

waspish said:
Our squad is good enough and beginning to settle down now so my opinion we don't need anymore players and I don't think we will bring anyone in this January.......

Lets Just get rid of all the dead wood and trim the squad down...
Totally agree - let's not repeat the Rodney March 1972 mistake!!

Cover for Yaya? There is no player our there as good as him plus anyone coming inn in January would have to settle In! Especially if the player isn't premier player! Use players from within our squad it'll make em or brake em and well know if they are good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.