We don't work hard enough.

we lack players who care on the pitch and fight for the shirt when things aren't going well. players like kompany and zaba.

When was the last time we played well in the league?

I don't mean solidly, or doing enough to win, but really played fucking brilliantly. Bournemouth in early October?

What annoyed me most is that this is exactly where we were around this time last year, when we were 8 points behind through some half hearted performances, clawed it back, fell back into apathy in the spring, then had a 15 game good run of form either side of the summer, and returned to normal service.

Just watched the game as I couldn't see it live and it's so frustrating. If we matched arsenal's work ethic tonight we would have won.

Defensively we have 5 passengers in the game. We have Aguero, Silva, KDB, Toure and Kolarov who are all one way attacking footballers

You can't afford to carry almost half a team of passengers defensively in big games like that

its frustrating to watch were a better team than this, pisses me right off were so inconsistent its hard to stomach the league is ripe for the taking but we manage to go off the boil and dont seem to have the fight in us

Have to say it does seem to be an underlying problem,happened the season after the title wins,and has crept in again this season after the brilliant start we made which seems a long time ago now...
I thought last season Kompany was a disgrace. Start of this season he was immense.

You can normally tell within 10 minutes of a game whether City are going to win or not by the way we start a game.

Every Pellegrini side has worked their bollocks off.

Our players are the problem. They're arrogant shithouses who think they can turn up, I don't blame the manager, some of these players need to take a look at themselves.

When was the last time we played well in the league?

I don't mean solidly, or doing enough to win, but really played fucking brilliantly. Bournemouth in early October?

What annoyed me most is that this is exactly where we were around this time last year, when we were 8 points behind through some half hearted performances, clawed it back, fell back into apathy in the spring, then had a 15 game good run of form either side of the summer, and returned to normal service.

I agree we haven't played well in ages. Our current form is a disgrace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.