We have one of the most negative fan bases in football

It makes me sad that city are critiqued all of the time however the forum is for fans to say what they think, good or bad! It's like a family, sometimes we agree with each other, sometimes we don't but ultimately we have one thing in common, we love city!

It makes me sad that city are critiqued all of the time however the forum is for fans to say what they think, good or bad! It's like a family, sometimes we agree with each other, sometimes we don't but ultimately we have one thing in common, we love city!

Very few people ever agree with me on here.

It's not just on here/forums. I was at Bournemouth on Saturday and there was three absolute weapons behind me who slagged off the whole of the team and Pep for the full 90 minutes, one of them even criticised Ederson for not stopping the wonder strike from Daniels, the clincher though was the 90 minute slagging of Sterling, followed by what a brilliant player he was when he bagged the injury time winner. Like I said, absolute weapons.

You really haven't - you have a big fan base which will attract more negative fans

But you only have to read the forums of any other team and you will see moaning galore, social media is even worse - every team will have a core element of unhappy fans, its the nature of the game.

Sometimes when a poster puts a link to another forum of say the rags or the dippers I poke my nose in & have a look. Apart from usually being hilarious I am gobsmacked by the absolute shite spouted therein about how fantastic their team is no matter that the bleedin evidence around contradicts this.

Fair enough if these clubs have brain dead morons as contributors having grown up on continued success.

But we at our club have not always have this & it makes for a more pragmatic view of things & this may at times seem negative. Not so.

+++++

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.