We have one of the most negative fan bases in football

I was a little put out to say the least at the end of the game when I saw Pep and the FatScouseGit arm in arm on the big screen. I''m afraid I don't share Pep's enthusiasm! I'm very much so old school that schools hadn't been invented. He hasn't scored as many goals as The Creosote King and he can fuck right off, too, so a little cameo RugHead love-in doesn't go down too well with me. The canute got Vinny sent off by making a beeline for Atkinson's ear, don't forget. He was a FatScouseGit first, then a Rag shitehawk and now a FatScouseGit ex-Rag shitehawk. Could he have a better history?
Yep, he needs to get his shit together, did you see Fergusson ever running on to congratulate Aguero after he'd scored against that lot and then started banging on about him in the next presser. I'm really starting to see what he wasn't exactly universally popular in Munich.

The OP is right. On here the mood is larely negative but in real life I find it much more realistic and positive. I guess people like to vent on here.

We have always been moaning twats and critical, and why not.
Would hate if we were all happy clapper sheep like scousers and rags.

Also most rags I know think moureen is a **** and did'nt want him and some still moan about him.

Let me be clear - I think Pep is a great manager, perhaps the best in the world.

However, I'm not sure his "style" is a good fit for City fans. The reaction to Rooney is a good example. Allison and Mancini "got" how most of us are wired. I'm not sure that Pep (or the present club hierarchy) "get" us in the same way.

But the bottom line is, we could win the domestic triple and the Champions League for each of the next four years, and there would still be people moaning in the stands and on here. People enjoy a good moan, and its part of Manc humour.

This is a forum and the place exists for us to discuss the good and the bad. I tend to discuss the bad in more detail but that doesn't mean i take the good for granted. It's just that there's no need for me to continually write long winded posts on why Silva is great or why the Chairman is amazing, because it's been done to death. I don't feel the need to qualify every negative statement with a positive disclaimer. I'm sure others feel the same.

I think a lot of the negative stuff is centered around the same kind of things and is born out of the frustration that is the same issues week in week out which seem to be plaguing us both on the field and off the field....

Off the Field - we've made some great additions, but even a great window still doesn't allow us to have a fully balanced and capable squad which can function at the very top level 2-3 times a week for 8 months. We desperately need another forward (something i really didn't agree with a month or two ago, but seeing how we appear to be lining up, can see the value in now) yet we have seemingly left things til the last week in the window and there's no link within the media other than one that points towards a player who appears to be difficult to sign...which could then leave us short if we don't sign him. There's a similar problem at centre back and maybe even at left back.

On the Field - Oppositions scoring with their first chance, referee's making ridiculous game deciding decisions against us (particularly at home for some bizarre reason) and Pep's selection decisions (which i'm ok with for the record).

These are all topical things to discuss and there's no better place than here to do so. If anything, i actually think folk on here in general tend to over-estimate and over-egg how good some of our players (before they've had chance to back it up in a blue shirt) are and at the same time very dismissive of opposition players - Jonny Evans for example...who would be a considerable upgrade on the player he would actually be replacing. It's a forum just like any other team's forum. Biased, over the top, moany, whingy, reactionary but at the same time a brilliant place to mix with fellow blues. Regardless of our opinions, we're all still blues and we'll all be jumping up and down in unison every time we stick the ball in the net.
Good post

Let me be clear - I think Pep is a great manager, perhaps the best in the world.

However, I'm not sure his "style" is a good fit for City fans. The reaction to Rooney is a good example. Allison and Mancini "got" how most of us are wired. I'm not sure that Pep (or the present club hierarchy) "get" us in the same way.

But the bottom line is, we could win the domestic triple and the Champions League for each of the next four years, and there would still be people moaning in the stands and on here. People enjoy a good moan, and its part of Manc humour.

Funny pic on mancityfans with the ballotelli incident versus the rags. He who should not be named was right in there pushing the rags players away, right in the thick of things.

Funny pic on mancityfans with the ballotelli incident versus the rags. He who should not be named was right in there pushing the rags players away, right in the thick of things.
Jesus, are we not even allowed say him name now?!? Pravda.

Well said. I'm a staunch City fan and have been since 1962. I hate all other city fans they really are moaning twats. I'm not saying this to be funny or controversial it's just the truth. Most if them are arseholes who know next to fuck all about anything.
Sounds about right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.