we have visiting fans on our forum

Why don't the mods try an 'opposition fans banter' thread, updated in the days before each game. Those who wish to engage can do so. Those who find the idea of non-blues on here offensive can simply ignore it and post elsewhere. Just an idea

TheMightyQuinn said:
All visiting fans should be forced to submit an essay of no less than 5000 words on the subject of tracking back.

Haha!

Stoke fans could piss that one mate.

Well the ones who can write anyway. ;-)

I think there are times to post and obvious times not to when you follow another team...like after a loss for example i wouldnt expect many of you to be in a welcoming mood especially if it was just to gloat.

It is interesting seeing how other fans react to what happens during the season especially when there is a bunch of similar Clubs all fighting for the same thing, thats my main reason for being here just a bit of spying which is a bit worthless really as I have no one to influence at Villa Park with whatever I find out!

danny_dee said:
I think there are times to post and obvious times not to when you follow another team...like after a loss for example i wouldnt expect many of you to be in a welcoming mood especially if it was just to gloat.

It is interesting seeing how other fans react to what happens during the season especially when there is a bunch of similar Clubs all fighting for the same thing, thats my main reason for being here just a bit of spying which is a bit worthless really as I have no one to influence at Villa Park with whatever I find out!
Fuck me mate it is bad even after a draw after a defeat we have to hide all sharp objects and ropes are the villa sites the same

blue John said:
danny_dee said:

Fuck me mate it is bad even after a draw after a defeat we have to hide all sharp objects and ropes are the villa sites the same

Exactly the same, some are close to suicidal if God forbid we get two draws in a row.

Shafter said:
Haha pmsl.........but if you are making the trip to the potteries tomorrow night maybe you can join me in our V.I.P suite??.......

<a class="postlink" href="http://gladstonegroupllc.com/pages/LNR/assets/Pat%20in%20dungeon/pat%20suspended%20in%20torture%20chamber%2003%20opt.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gladstonegroupllc.com/pages/LNR/ ... %20opt.jpg</a>

This needs a NSFW warning. I'll get fucked now for opening that!

RyantheBlue said:
Tricky_Rici said:
I'm a Stokie mate and i'm just here because i like to have a chat about upcoming games and have a bit of banter with other fans. I'm certainly not here to be arrogant or disrespectful. In my opinion it can get boring just chatting to your own fans and variety is the spice of life. Plus this forum says it welcomes other fans so i decided to take the opportunity. I appreciate i'm going to get some stick while i'm here but i've got very thick skin and it's a good laugh. I'm sorry that you don't agree but it seems at least a lot of your supporters don't see it as you do and neither do your admin.

If you're not being a twat, you're welcome as far as I'm concerned.

pmsl. thats it in a nutshell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.