we have visiting fans on our forum

Tricky_Rici said:
SWPISHOME said:
As I said in my opinion I really dont understand opposition fans coming on here, I have seen numerous opposition fans coming on here giving us stick and to be honest I try and pass no remarks of it because I dont see any reason they should be on here at all seen as it's a MAN CITY forum.

You probably are a sound chap and all, But personally I cant see why you would sign up here, That's all am saying, Maybe you dont agree but thats just my opinion.

Who do you support anyway?, I didnt read any of your posts.

I'm a Stokie mate and i'm just here because i like to have a chat about upcoming games and have a bit of banter with other fans. I'm certainly not here to be arrogant or disrespectful. In my opinion it can get boring just chatting to your own fans and variety is the spice of life. Plus this forum says it welcomes other fans so i decided to take the opportunity. I appreciate i'm going to get some stick while i'm here but i've got very thick skin and it's a good laugh. I'm sorry that you don't agree but it seems at least a lot of your supporters don't see it as you do and neither do your admin.
Yeh no problem mate, Just personally I wouldnt sign up to another forum but hey if everybody was the same it would be a boring world :) You know yourself what its like you really do get alot of idiots from other clubs coming on giving stick which I dont see any point in doing at all. That dosent mean am wishing you all the best for Wednesday night ;)

SWPISHOME said:
Tricky_Rici said:
I'm a Stokie mate and i'm just here because i like to have a chat about upcoming games and have a bit of banter with other fans. I'm certainly not here to be arrogant or disrespectful. In my opinion it can get boring just chatting to your own fans and variety is the spice of life. Plus this forum says it welcomes other fans so i decided to take the opportunity. I appreciate i'm going to get some stick while i'm here but i've got very thick skin and it's a good laugh. I'm sorry that you don't agree but it seems at least a lot of your supporters don't see it as you do and neither do your admin.
Yeh no problem mate, Just personally I wouldnt sign up to another forum but hey if everybody was the same it would be a boring world :) You know yourself what its like you really do get alot of idiots from other clubs coming on giving stick which I dont see any point in doing at all. That dosent mean am wishing you all the best for Wednesday night ;)

I'm not sure why people sign up just to throw abuse either mate, it's a bit sad and too much effort with very little purpose but not all visitors are like that and i'm one of them. Everybody's different though as you say and in that spirit and i've got no problem wishing you all the best for Wednesday. ;-)

Tricky_Rici said:
SWPISHOME said:

I'm not sure why people sign up just to throw abuse either mate, it's a bit sad and too much effort with very little purpose but not all visitors are like that and i'm one of them. Everybody's different though as you say and in that spirit and i've got no problem wishing you all the best for Wednesday. ;-)

Your wishing us all the best because you know we need it :-) No but seriously Stoke Home or Away is a tough game for any team and personally I dont look foward to playing yous especially at the brittania, I have a fuuny feeling penaltys is on the cards.

How do you think Pulis will approach this game knowing if yous beat us yous have Chelsea away, Do you think he would rather just concentrate on the league now knowing he has to beat City and Chelsea in the FA Cup?

No problem reading what other supporters say about our team, I often go to the team we are playing next message boards to see what they are saying about us. Never had a problem except on here when you get the " what are you moaning about were 4th place with a game in hand ,fuck off" response when you try and discuss the games.
Welcome all I say and would recommend the RAWK forum who have some good posters on there surprisingly for scousers

SWPISHOME said:
Tricky_Rici said:

Your wishing us all the best because you know we need it :-) No but seriously Stoke Home or Away is a tough game for any team and personally I dont look foward to playing yous especially at the brittania, I have a fuuny feeling penaltys is on the cards.

How do you think Pulis will approach this game knowing if yous beat us yous have Chelsea away, Do you think he would rather just concentrate on the league now knowing he has to beat City and Chelsea in the FA Cup?

Tricky question really. I think if we'd lost at the weekend and with Chelsea as the opponents for the winners then we may have rested a few and still concentrated more on the league which is obviously the most important for us. Now we've beaten Pompey and all the other teams down the bottom losing aswell we look practically safe with a couple of more good results so he may well decide to go for it a bit more. This is Stoke though so we're never going to be gung-ho about it. ;-)

We also have a few injuries and suspensions at the moment so depending if a couple of them are fit enough to start the team will practically pick itself i think, bar one or two positions.

SWPISHOME said:
Tricky_Rici said:

Sorry for butting in mate. I also have a feeling that we might go to penalties as i can see it being a hard fought game with defences being on top. We all know that if we allow city to play football then you will tear us apart and thats why we never give you a second on the ball and play a physical game. Realistically, if we do win tomorrow it's probably going to be as far as we'll go in the cup because the chance of a stoke upset at chelsea is very very unlikely but it's the cup and stranger things have happened. I think that if you go through on the other hand, you will be able to play your game easier at stamford bridge so would make for an interesting encounter.

Saying that i think Pulis will still approach the game tomorrow with a view to winning it and although we have Arsenal in the league at the weekend i don't think he'll rest key players. An attacking formation and the inclusion of Tuncay, Fuller and Sidibe is my guess for tomorrow.

Shafter said:
SWPISHOME said:

Sorry for butting in mate. I also have a feeling that we might go to penalties as i can see it being a hard fought game with defences being on top. We all know that if we allow city to play football then you will tear us apart and thats why we never give you a second on the ball and play a physical game. Realistically, if we do win tomorrow it's probably going to be as far as we'll go in the cup because the chance of a stoke upset at chelsea is very very unlikely but it's the cup and stranger things have happened. I think that if you go through on the other hand, you will be able to play your game easier at stamford bridge so would make for an interesting encounter.

Saying that i think Pulis will still approach the game tomorrow with a view to winning it and although we have Arsenal in the league at the weekend i don't think he'll rest key players. An attacking formation and the inclusion of Tuncay, Fuller and Sidibe is my guess for tomorrow.

Did you just call them "City" Shafter?

Shame on you. ;-D

Tricky_Rici said:
Shafter said:

Shame on you. ;-D
Ooops sorry rici.....i hang my head in shame!!! You have the right to take off one of my fingers and put me in a Port Vale shirt ;-)

I need to up my game as some of you other fans are reaching my post count which is disheartening.

Agreed with De Niro, I sometimes like looking on other forums just for a general opinion of what's going on. The people signing up and posting on bluemoon are usually the football nuts, who love the game so a bit of banter does no harm.

But the forum will have different types of people, you can have an angry and confrontational fan and the more chilled out and relaxed people.

Agreed with Shafter though, I can see a turgid 0-0 and then a good old fashioned penalty shoot out.

Shafter said:
Tricky_Rici said:

Shame on you. ;-D
Ooops sorry rici.....i hang my head in shame!!! You have the right to take off one of my fingers and put me in a Port Vale shirt ;-)

Did you just make another finger joke? Talk about bringing it on yourself mate haha. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.