we have visiting fans on our forum

blue John said:
Nreddishblue said:
Don't agree with having fans of other teams on here. Not particularly interested in what they have to say to be honest.

I always thought this was a City forum first and foremost, rather than a utopian "football" forum. Last thing I want on Wednesday night is to come on Bluemoon and find out what some Stoke fan thinks of our team.
That is were you find out about the visting fan if he is a good fan he would not come near for a few days fuck me when we get beat I dont come near bluemoon for a few days
I will be too pissed to even log on if we win tomorrow night!!!

SWPISHOME said:
Personally I dont think other team fans should come on our forum, I think it's been arrogant and disrespectful really, I couldnt care less what opposition fans think of how 'OUR TEAM' have played, They should say what they have to say on there own forum.
well fooking said! 100% agree , if i wanted to know how the other team fans thought how city played ill look on their forum(NOT SIGN UP THOUGH) and see what they had to say

Some other fans are good cos they can give good input and a better understanding of other teams. The ones that come to take the piss or make snide comments should be banned instantly IMO

SWPISHOME said:
Personally I dont think other team fans should come on our forum, I think it's been arrogant and disrespectful really, I couldnt care less what opposition fans think of how 'OUR TEAM' have played, They should say what they have to say on there own forum.

Coming on here is arrogant and disrespectful?

I've heard it all now mate haha. Surely it's more to do with what you post rather than the fact that you are just here to talk football? Have you ever thought of the possibility that another team's supporter MAY actually come on and give you credit for how well you've played or suggest that you deserved to win or agree with things you have to say? There are plenty of pricks about who will just come on to slag your team off but not everybody is like that and no doubt the ones that do will soon be sent packing by Admin anyway.

I'll make a deal with you here and now if you like. If we win i promise i won't come back on until the next time we play you but if we lose i'll come back and you can rip the piss out of me all you like.

Does that sound arrogant or disrespectful?

Tricky_Rici said:
SWPISHOME said:

I've heard it all now mate haha. Surely it's more to do with what you post rather than the fact that you are just here to talk football? Have you ever thought of the possibility that another team's supporter MAY actually come on and give you credit for how well you've played or suggest that you deserved to win or agree with things you have to say? There are plenty of pricks about who will just come on to slag your team off but not everybody is like that and no doubt the ones that do will soon be sent packing by Admin anyway.

I'll make a deal with you here and now if you like. If we win i promise i won't come back on until the next time we play you but if we lose i'll come back and you can rip the piss out of me all you like.

As I said in my opinion I really dont understand opposition fans coming on here, I have seen numerous opposition fans coming on here giving us stick and to be honest I try and pass no remarks of it because I dont see any reason they should be on here at all seen as it's a MAN CITY forum.

You probably are a sound chap and all, But personally I cant see why you would sign up here, That's all am saying, Maybe you dont agree but thats just my opinion.

Who do you support anyway?, I didnt read any of your posts.

SWPISHOME said:
Tricky_Rici said:

As I said in my opinion I really dont understand opposition fans coming on here, I have seen numerous opposition fans coming on here giving us stick and to be honest I try and pass no remarks of it because I dont see any reason they should be on here at all seen as it's a MAN CITY forum.

You probably are a sound chap and all, But personally I cant see why you would sign up here, That's all am saying, Maybe you dont agree but thats just my opinion.

I'm a Stokie mate and i'm just here because i like to have a chat about upcoming games and have a bit of banter with other fans. I'm certainly not here to be arrogant or disrespectful. In my opinion it can get boring just chatting to your own fans and variety is the spice of life. Plus this forum says it welcomes other fans so i decided to take the opportunity. I appreciate i'm going to get some stick while i'm here but i've got very thick skin and it's a good laugh. I'm sorry that you don't agree but it seems at least a lot of your supporters don't see it as you do and neither do your admin.

Tricky_Rici said:
SWPISHOME said:

I'm a Stokie mate and i'm just here because i like to have a chat about upcoming games and have a bit of banter with other fans. I'm certainly not here to be arrogant or disrespectful. In my opinion it can get boring just chatting to your own fans and variety is the spice of life. Plus this forum says it welcomes other fans so i decided to take the opportunity. I appreciate i'm going to get some stick while i'm here but i've got very thick skin and it's a good laugh. I'm sorry that you don't agree but it seems at least a lot of your supporters don't see it as you do and neither do your admin.

If you're not being a twat, you're welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.