We Haven't Won Anything Yet

Re: Our fans are making me more nervous!

Tricky_Trev said:
Just seen a City fan on SSN wearing a "Premier League Champions 2011/12" T-shirt. Oh dear. Very raggy.

Whats the bet it was set up by the SSN fuckers??

Pigeonho said:
Bollocks to that. This league is OURS.
I'm very surprised at you having an outlook like this. I thought you were one of the more down to Earth posters on here.

I'm keeping quiet to minimise any comeback, but what City fans say and do doesn't matter too much as long as Mancini keeps the players focused on the task in hand

Re: Our fans are making me more nervous!

davealvers said:
andyswfc said:
Evening lads...I can't start a new topic, but fully understand this thread....
Wednesday had to beat Wycombe on Saturday...should be a doddle...but I have followed this dogs breakfast of a club since the mid 60's and i simply knew that most owt could happen...luckily it didn't...and Wednesday fans had a chance to party...and no Man Utd fan...No Chelsea or Arsenal fan will ever understand what it means to go through such abject crap for years...not a season outta the sunlight, not some fleeting loss of form, but to watch your club plumb the depths of English football, toddle to places you hardly knew existed and look at the away end of your ground peopled by 1 man an' his dog as you lost 1-0 in the bloody rain to a team you never thought you'de play outside of the F.A cup.
So..I just thought i'd pop on here to wish you all the best against QPR...because you lot as fans, fully understand why ive still got a massive grin on me face...you have been through it...stayed loyal to a club that hit the buffers....and believe me you fully deserve whatever glories you get in the coming years...folk who accuse of buying it, have not suffered...when they do..they will realise that they would snatch anyones hand off for the same opportunity...
I hope the blue half of Manchester goes as mental as the Blue half of Sheffield did last Saturday...
All the best lads...youve earned it

Spot on mate. I hope one day you're back in the Prem - the sooner the better. Hillsbrough was always one of my favourite away days. Quick ride on the train and those wooden seats in the stand. Proper stadium. I remember a 1-1 draw with Quinn scoring under Ball and a 6-2 win for us under Keegan when Bernarbia was awesome.

Good luck Wednesday.
Been to Maine rd a couple of times...only once in your new place when you beat us in a cup replay...I preferred Maine Rd to be honest, but I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to football...I like grounds to sort of loom up outta the fog...rather than smack you in the face from a mile away lol...besides..in those days..it was safer in the fog

Cup Final #3 it is as simple as that and we the fans need to approach it that way!! The squad and management will!!

although with the players we have its looking good the op is right, we have won nothing yet,
watching us yesterday at 0-0 i was still happy in what a great season its been and moreso what a fantastic season next year will be, no matter what happens from now on.

If we played QPR 20 times on the spin at home we might win 19 and draw the other.

Next Sunday might be the 20th. The odds in our favour are very very good, but by acting like we have won it already we actually make the odds worse.

There's another team from west London who have caused us a lot of problems at home over the last few years. Remember when fulham were 2-0 down after 70 minutes and were looking at relegation? Elano and petrov were stroking it about it the sun, we were home and hosed.

And then in 20 minutes it all turned around, we lost 3-2, hodgson kept fulham up by a miracle. The point is, we take nothing - nothing for granted until the title is ours.

The players will be disciplined and focused. We can start counting our chickens when they are hatched. Leave it the rags to look like muppets who think its all over before shipping 2 at home to Everton in the last 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.