We Haven't Won Anything Yet

Re: Our fans are making me more nervous!

dobobobo said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Everybody is going around like we've won the league and its as good as over, people on here, on facebook, twitter, everywhere saying how everyone was wrong about us etc...

Please please PLEASE do not tempt fate like this and treat it as a given that we've won next week. I've not been that nervous for the last couple of matches but im already absolutely shitting it about next weeks game, this is the kind of game that we would typically draw.

I know we've done really well and everyone is giddy at the moment but i'm trying my best not to say anything to my rag mates and just treating it like its not over because im half expecting it to go wrong and then the shitstorm will be 10x worse about us 'bottling it' etc...

100% agree.

Whilst i'd certainly agree that's it's the type of game in which we've come unstuck in days gone by , it doesn't appear likely here , even though QPR are struggling .....

they may already have the points they need to survive .... the last time they won at any Manchester ground was probably before colour tellys were invented ..... and lastly they are a 'home' team , all their best work is done at Loftus Road , they proved that , yet again , at the Swamp last month.

we are a much better side than they are ... if City don't do it now , we've only got ourselves to blame.

Agree that we shouldn't start celebrating until it's in the bag, but to say this is a games we would typically draw is a bit much.

It's actually a game we would typically score 3, 4, or even 5 goals. Have you not been watching us this season?

Lose the 'typical City' attitude and have faith. This is not the pre 2008 City side.

tommcfc said:
Marvin said:
I think Sunderland have it in them to raise their game once more.
not a chance, wouldnt be surprised if wes brown and john o'shea got a hattrick between them. we must win at all costs because its likely the scum will run up a cricket score there
Ye defo! We need to be fuckin ruthless on Sunday run up a big scoreline and destroy em, cos with all those ex scummy fuckin rags in underhands ranks they will definatley be getting a helping hand. Stay focused and finish the job in style lads!

We are at the gates.....but that's all!!

The promised land Is within touching distance, but like the player's we must stay focused on a huge job still to be done.
QPR need maybe a point to survive, It's our old manager and no doubt he would love to spoil the party. They could, and may well make life very very difficult on Sunday. One slip, one shit act from the ref and It could all die before our eyes.

We must roar the boy's home like never before.

It's not time to party until we put clear daylight between us and them next Sunday.

This Is our final, It's football and anything could happen.

It's In our hands......dont drop It!

Re: We are at the gates.....but that's all!!

Exactly! Imo qpr are safe but they will still go for it. It's up to us to roar the boys on and for them to be fully focused on the task in hand. Come on city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.