We Haven't Won Anything Yet

Re: We are at the gates.....but that's all!!

well said,we have the biggest game in our history(not that weve got one)next sunday,we need to batter qpr so in the last 10/20 minutes we can start to celebrate,dont count your chickens and all that.

We'll never get a better chance .....

we are a much better side than they are ...

we blow it now we want fucking !

Don't think colour tellys were invented the last time QPR got anything in Manchester !

Funny thing is the big pantomime villain Tevez will most likely break open the gates!

It is true though and its not over until its over.

I will only relax once 3 goals clear.

Talk of presentations etc etc is premature

i'm seeing a lot of stuff on fb, and online that people think we have won it. no matter the opposition, until the game is over and we hopefully have the points then and only then can we celebrate. really cant stand people getting ahead of themselves

Re: Our fans are making me more nervous!

Was thinking of having to make a thread on exactly this but looks like you did it for me, can't stand all this we've done it, still got QPR fighting for a point to stay up! and would be catastrophic to underestimate them!

Hopefully the euphoria will ease off from the newcastle game (as hard as it is) and the lads will be 100% focused which I'm sure they will!

One win away from a dream come true Blues!

black mamba said:
Whilst i'd certainly agree that's it's the type of game in which we've come unstuck in days gone by , it doesn't appear likely here , even though QPR are struggling .....

they may already have the points they need to survive .... the last time they won at any Manchester ground was probably before colour tellys were invented ..... and lastly they are a 'home' team , all their best work is done at Loftus Road , they proved that , yet again , at the Swamp last month.

we are a much better side than they are ... if City don't do it now , we've only got ourselves to blame.

It's football though, anything can happen.

Remember the Fulham game: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14869932

Now I am not saying QPR are as good as Fulham, but when you are playing to stay in the league I think that means you have a strong enough chance a team like Fulham playing in September.

I believe, but I aint naive.

(Not saying you are, just those who think it's a dead cert we will win)

PistonBlue said:
Agree that we shouldn't start celebrating until it's in the bag, but to say this is a games we would typically draw is a bit much.

It's actually a game we would typically score 3, 4, or even 5 goals. Have you not been watching us this season?

Lose the 'typical City' attitude and have faith. This is not the pre 2008 City side.

Need a recap? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/15503963

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.