We just missed the 4th spot! :/

I hate relying on other clubs' performances to determine position of the table but at the end of the day it will be Liverpool's to lose. Benayoun and Torres back in the next few weeks, and after our game against them the 21st their fixture list until the end of the season is probably the easiest in the league.

Last season we finished 9th so it was always going to be an uphill struggle to finish 4th this season. Spurs, Villa and Liverpool have settled teams and no amount of money can buy this.

If we finish 5th, yes it is disappointing but we are making progress.

Emarati*Soccer*Star said:
This performance explains it all....
Liverpool got a win today, even tough we have 2 games in hand compared to liverpool ,i don't think we will come out with a result with this horrible performance.
If Villa or Spurs win tonight we're over.... :(
HELP!

Its over now fella -although for me it was over against the spuds - Each and every big game Spuds - Everton - Rags we got well beated by far superior teams - teams who wanted to win - today we knew we had to win after Pools result - we knew what we had to do and yet again we fookin bottled it and were well beated by a team who wanted it more than us.

Fook these guys are reportly on a million for finishing top 4 and winning the FA cup. What a sad sorry joke these wankers are

Don't forget the Pompey 'performance' - serious improvement needed soon or we'll be lucky to hang on to sixth. Need a settled back four and some composure in midfield. Drop Zab, and play Tevez and Bellamy up front, SWP out right, Petrov out left with Ade coming on for plan B.

Teams are dropping points all over the place this season in matches you'd expect them not too. It's proving impossible to predict week to week how thing will turn out so it's crazy to write off our chances of 4th. Yes we had a very bad day at the office today but that happens to all teams, we can't win every match and it's certainly not the end of our hopes. We have a good manager, a strong squad and perhaps most importantly an excellent home record (especially given that our competitors for fourth still have to come to our place). We're still well in the mix so let's not get carried away with the despondency eh.

Sorry but we just don't deserve that 4th spot.

Give it to someone who wants it.
Spurs, Villa and Pool all show more heart than the team we saw against Portsmouth and Hull.

Liverpool got a win today, even tough we have 2 games in hand compared to liverpool ,i don't think we will come out with a result with this horrible performance.
HELP!

Huge overreaction. We were shit today....but this Hull team just drew with Chelsea as well. They actually played well. We didn't till we were 2-0 down and almost game back. We're 3 back with two in hand and have Villa Spude and Pool still to play. It's still very much in our hands.

That doesn't excuse today performance, though.

HELP!

I can't tell which of these posts are serious and which are rag piss take. Just think, though, Villa could be two points a head of us at the end of today with over 14 matches left and having played one more game. We're over, yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.