we lose because of the CBs

Ragnarok said:
danburge82 said:
Give over! Lescott has been our best player for the last 6 weeks!

Where is Pise by the way? I've reserached it and nothing comes up at all, it's not an Italian spelling for Pisa or nowt (Comune di Pisa)! I'm 100% you are a Rag wind up! You understand what TBH means (English slang text speak for 'to be honest') but spell because "becaouse" (a very common English conjuction)! I don't get you at all!

This thread is a few months old. Also Pise is french for Pisa.( afaik). Thirdly , tbh is not just used by the English , its used all over the world

TBH is used by people in different languages even if "to be honest" in their language doesn't start with the letters TBH? Or was I right in saying it's an English acronym?

More and more I just get the feeling Mancio is a Rag WUM! I posted about it last week and he took offence, but I'm not convinced at all!

danburge82 said:
Ragnarok said:
This thread is a few months old. Also Pise is french for Pisa.( afaik). Thirdly , tbh is not just used by the English , its used all over the world

TBH is used by people in different languages even if "to be honest" in their language doesn't start with the letters TBH? Or was I right in saying it's an English acronym?

More and more I just get the feeling Mancio is a Rag WUM! I posted about it last week and he took offence, but I'm not convinced at all!

Rag or not i will agree that he is a WUM!

danburge82 said:
Ragnarok said:

why the hell dont you ask some mods from where my IP is ?<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:11 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
danburge82 said:

Rag or not i will agree that he is a WUM!

it seem to me the real WUMs are you and some of your accolites usual suspect. nobody can take out of my mind that a lot of rags here have got thousands of posts and on that base they think to be smart , but unfortunally for them everybody can see how they only are rags

danburge82 said:

TBH is an English acronym that is used all over the world. Im Estonian and when I´m on MSN either with my Spanish or Estonian friends and it gets used quite often. Same as LOL or IMO, everyone knows what they mean.

danburge82 said:
Ragnarok said:

*shrug* He's no more a WUM than most of the people he's always getting in arguments with.

Breadsnapper said:
Mancio, have you stopped taking your lithium? That is the only explanation I can think of for your eerrrrrrrr how you say... STUPIDITY!

i dont know if your post break the COC. in the doubt you has been reported

Mancio said:
Breadsnapper said:
Mancio, have you stopped taking your lithium? That is the only explanation I can think of for your eerrrrrrrr how you say... STUPIDITY!

Get a grip, how old are you? The fact you felt compelled to report my post sums you up.

Mancio said:
Breadsnapper said:

Woah woah calm down there little Mussolini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.