we lose because of the CBs

I dont think it was the CB's fault, i think it was one CB in perticular (lescott) i just dont like him, he has no pase and mancini put him in the team because he is better in the air that kolo, but he should of flatterend rooney when going for that header. the second goal was a quality goal but if the CB's were touch tight then he wouldnt of even attempted the over head. another prob was zabelata, he is a quality player but nani ripped him apart. Yesterdays game i think we were soo unlucky and im just hoping spurs drop points somewhere.

Our players were slipping & falling all over the place, how come?
I'm worried about Kolarov, very poor though tbf that side was ripped a new one all day, would Boaetang have been any worse, with zabs in mid field.
Micah has made Giggs look good since 1927 fuck knows why, but he's scared shitless of him. Although Micah had a reasonable game compared to most, the hallowed biaffron had him all day. We bottled it when we got out of our half, if there was a plan we didn't follow it, why do we let teams put crosses in for free every game all game long, lets face it our fullbacks are not great wingers but avg fullbacks, let them defend rather than stop the progress of our offensive unit who to be fair don't really need any help from defenders, our system of camping in our own 18 yard box needs to stop, just invited the shite to attack how many crosses did they put in ffs.
Our system needs to change, I can only think one side wanted it, which made me sick.
Vidic elbow by anyone else would of been a red card & penalty, absolute joke those that think otherwise, this assault has been banned in football & we have loads of pundits hanging anyone but a rag for similar offences.
How did Silva miss those two chances, bastardsssssssssssssssss

de niro said:
Mancio said:
load of threads about the strikers , the strikers connudrum , the lack of pace , the lack of width , the lack of luck , the lack of creativity , the lack of good management , and in all of that threads there is some interesting bit , yes , but it seem to me that the real problem is a different one , are the CBs.

today too , both the two goal came from CBs mistakes. the first from lescott failed header and the second from the rooney lack of marking. against Villa the goal was from a kolo double mistake. against everton first was a kompany mistake . almost every time we lose there is a serious mistake from a CB.

and are not just the goals , many many times our defence is in strong difficult for the simple long balls coming from the opposite goalkeeper or defenders , i'm sure i'm not the only one who can see all this. or i'm ?

totally agree, i said in the window that we were desperate for a centre back, we did'nt address it and it WILL cost us.

I remember writing about just this some time before the transfer window - we should buy the best CB's in the world (Luiz was one of those in my opinion). By doing so, the team can be more attacking and confident about only needing one defensive midfielder.........

How ironic this thread is now with Lescott in the top left corner of the screen and most agreeing Kompany is our player of the season.

kenzie115 said:
How ironic this thread is now with Lescott in the top left corner of the screen and most agreeing Kompany is our player of the season.

lescott may also be top left right and center .... this dont do of him a top team player.

Mancio said:
kenzie115 said:

lescott may also be top left right and center .... this dont do of him a top team player.
Give over! Lescott has been our best player for the last 6 weeks!

Where is Pise by the way? I've reserached it and nothing comes up at all, it's not an Italian spelling for Pisa or nowt (Comune di Pisa)! I'm 100% you are a Rag wind up! You understand what TBH means (English slang text speak for 'to be honest') but spell because "becaouse" (a very common English conjuction)! I don't get you at all!

Mancio said:
load of threads about the strikers , the strikers connudrum , the lack of pace , the lack of width , the lack of luck , the lack of creativity , the lack of good management , and in all of that threads there is some interesting bit , yes , but it seem to me that the real problem is a different one , are the CBs.

today too , both the two goal came from CBs mistakes. the first from lescott failed header and the second from the rooney lack of marking. against Villa the goal was from a kolo double mistake. against everton first was a kompany mistake . almost every time we lose there is a serious mistake from a CB.

and are not just the goals , many many times our defence is in strong difficult for the simple long balls coming from the opposite goalkeeper or defenders , i'm sure i'm not the only one who can see all this. or i'm ?

Absolutely 1000% wrong

There was a stat put up from Sky regarding the top 4 about shots at goal and conversion - essentially we have had something like 100 to 200 less shots than Arse - Rags and Chelski - would indicate that if we had a go we may win more

fook all to do with our defensive record

danburge82 said:
Mancio said:
Give over! Lescott has been our best player for the last 6 weeks!

Where is Pise by the way? I've reserached it and nothing comes up at all, it's not an Italian spelling for Pisa or nowt (Comune di Pisa)! I'm 100% you are a Rag wind up! You understand what TBH means (English slang text speak for 'to be honest') but spell because "becaouse" (a very common English conjuction)! I don't get you at all!

This thread is a few months old. Also Pise is french for Pisa.( afaik). Thirdly , tbh is not just used by the English , its used all over the world

At the end of the day, if no CBs made any mistakes, every game would end up 0-0, bar the odd wonder goal.

We have the 2nd least amount of goals conceded in the Prem, as well as maybe the best CB in the Prem in Kompany. So on the whole, our defence is good.

Our only flaw is the speed of our build up play, we seem to need lots of time, if teams close us down well then they end up with the ball 90% of the time.

We have great Midfeilders and Excellent forwards, and in both areas we have skill, strength, creativity and finishers, so no excuses there. The only extra thing we could do with is pace, but that is not a necessity, it would be a bonus, something different to compliment the way we play.

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.