We Lost Another Blue This Morning( Funeral Details pg 6 )

Re: We Lost Another Blue This Morning

Sorry to hear that. May you rest in peace blue brother.

shocking news , i went to college with him in the mid 80s when we were bits of kids , always cracking jokes and a very dear friend of many reds and blues alike , last time i bumped into him we had a great night out after a game , can't believe that's the last time i'll see him.

one of those very rare people that you instantly got on with , the world will be a poorer
place without him.

rest in peace mate

RIP fella..Doughnut sounds like a knickname given by people who liked him..Rest in peace Blue (except on matchdays).. them comfy seats in the clouds with all our dear departed blues are and always will be the 'best seats in the house'..

R.I.P. Keith, you were one big character, known and loved by blues and reds in Swinton. Your brother Stuart will be devastated, another Blue to the core.

Great lad and true blue.
Will be sadly missed by many , especially the blues from Swinton and Prestwich & Whitefield.

R . I . P . Doughnut ....!

Rip Keith, was he a big lad, ginger hair, used to do the doors around swinton. Used to know him back in the day if so, went to our school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.