we need a tall keeper.

KAL_EL said:
asgoodasitgets said:
Good point, we also need a centre forward who scores every time he touches the ball.

Back to reality, if this "tall" keeper was shit at shotstopping how would you react then?
Cant you have both?
Yeah sure , but as your user name suggests Superman might be a bit busy saving the planet.

As has been alluded to in this thread , at the opposite end today we had , in my view , one of the best City Keepers ever.
Again, in my time, I ve seen amongst others Corrigan,Macrae,Williams,Weaver,Burridge,James ,Schmeicel,Immel,Weaver(thank you) Dibble, Seaman and Hart. If anyone can lay a claim to any of them being better than Given then I m willing to listen.

Otherwise if you can name a couple of keepers worldwide that we should be chasing then go for it but quite frankly its embarrassing listening to internet knowalls who can pick a team based on FIFA 10.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
We would be a lot lower down the league if it wasn't for Given.
I agree, all im saying is that most teams have a dominant force in their own box.All im saying is that i sometimes have a heart attack when teams get a corner against us.Im not questioning givens abillity.

It is the whole team that need to grow 4 inches. It isn't going to happen though.

KAL_EL said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
We would be a lot lower down the league if it wasn't for Given.
I agree, all im saying is that most teams have a dominant force in their own box.All im saying is that i sometimes have a heart attack when teams get a corner against us.Im not questioning givens abillity.

So your point is because you are a little nervous when a corner is taken (because Given isn't that tall or something) then we should buy a new keeper.
Either i am misunderstanding something or this is the worst thread ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.