We need a United win...

tolmie's hairdoo

Here me out, the grander scheme of things.

Spuds play Manure at White Hart Lane next week, we play Wolves at home.

On the face of it, we always want United to lose and we could do above United with a defeat and a win for us.

But surely a United and City win keeps the current status quo and Spuds would be nine points behind us with a game in hand.

Know where you are coming from Tolm but imo us getting 3 points is all that matters, Chelsea are my bet for missing out on top4 so not all that bothered about who drops points out of scum and spuds.

a top 4 place is nailed on , depending on how Dzeko settles in , i think we have a genuine chance of winning it , yoooonited will run out of luck soon , they are the only team who will top us.

I think Spurs' CL commitments will ensure their downfall in the race for top 4, or top 3. I would rather United lose and we win, simply so we can keep up with them whilst they still have their 2 games in hand. If they win those 2 games, the title race is over in my view, unless we go to OT and get a win. Its very exciting, I know that much.

There is no reason why we cant challenge for the title this season . . .

So for me I want City to win every game and United to LOSE every game.

I want us to finish above united so that we can see the smug smiles on their faces slowley vanish

My arse.

I hope spurs crush the cnuts because we will be in the top2 regardless come end of the season and we need united too drop points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.