We need a win against West Brom or we might go down!!

kiam06 said:
This is how I see the squad

Not good enough to get us in the top ten:

Dunne, Ball, Fernandes, Garrido, Etuhu, Nedum, Caciedo, Benjani, Evans, Bojinov, Hart, Berti etc.....

Players good enough:

SWP, Zabaleta, Kompany, Bridge, De Jong, Robinho, Petrov etc....

Mostly Hughe's signings!!!!!!!!!!!

Please take nedum out that list.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
kiam06 said:

Dunne, Ball, Fernandes, Garrido, Etuhu, Nedum, Caciedo, Benjani, Evans, Bojinov, Hart, Berti etc.....

Players good enough:

Agreed.

Failsworth_Blue said:
kiam06 said:

Players good enough:

Seriously pal how long have you been drinking for? Nedum not good enough for the top ten? Laughable. Funny thing is most of the players you said aren't good enough to get us into the top 10 are players who played in a side last season who finished 9th, weird that isn't it?

Wow 9th place lets get the open top bus out!!!

I'm talking a bout consistently finishing top ten, even top six. Do you really think our squad can do that? we haven't won away for god knows because there is too much deadwood!!!!!

kiam06 said:

Players good enough:

Have you forgotten Given, Richards, Jo, Elano, Sturridge... internationals, worth big money, but are they also not good enough to be higher than Stoke City and Wigan?

Are you having a laugh, on a wind-up?

kiam06 said:
Soulboy said:
kiam06 said:
Because Hughes has shite players, If we had a squad of the players Hughes has signed we wouldn't be in this mess. That is why he needs time to get rid of the deadwood. So look at the big picture, any manager would be on 38pts with the deadwood we still have around the club do you not understand that?

It annoys me when fans just expect players to turn into pele all of sudden because of the tactics. City fans have been too loyal to shite players simple as that.

So Hughes has signed 11 players so far, at a cool £100m...and still you reckon "Hughes has shite players".

You've obviously only been watching City for two seasons, because if you believe that bollocks you haven't seen us that much!

In my humble opinion, this is the BEST squad of players we've had in 15 years... maybe even longer. Numerous internationals, multi-million pound signings...

What are you talking about?

I agree this is the best squad we have had in years but what have we had to compare it to, Barry Conlon or Gerry Creaney maybe????

How's about when Peter Reid took us to 5th. place for two seasons running.

Or was that before you were born?

You're on a wind-up mate, it's obvious.

bizzbo said:
boji and dunne dont deserve to be on that list either, at the very least they are miles better than the level of squad player that the likes of villa and everton have.

Dunne does. He's been very average this season. Sorry, I have loved him for this club, and my mate is his biggest fan and his favourite player for ages but even he conceeds that he has to go at the end of the season. We can and we will get better players than Richard Dunne.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
kiam06 said:

Players good enough:

I KEEP Nedum in the list, not good enough simple as. He's had a couple of average games recently and all of sudden he is Maldini? Get him out, average joker who can't pass to save his life.

kiam06 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
kiam06 said:

Players good enough:

Seriously pal how long have you been drinking for? Nedum not good enough for the top ten? Laughable. Funny thing is most of the players you said aren't good enough to get us into the top 10 are players who played in a side last season who finished 9th, weird that isn't it?

Wow 9th place lets get the open top bus out!!!

I'm talking a bout consistently finishing top ten, even top six. Do you really think our squad can do that? we haven't won away for god knows because there is too much deadwood!!!!!

I just find it funny that you're saying most of our squad isn't good enough to finish in the top 10 when most of the players you listed played in a team that finished 9th last season, thats in the top 10 isn't it or is my maths letting me down?

We haven't won away for various reasons and Hughes has to take responsibility for that along with the players. Since Hughes broughts in more of his own players in January we've still been shit away from home, for you too blame it on the deadwood is unbelievable considering the deadwood you're going on about have hardly played a part in most of our away games

Soulboy said:
kiam06 said:
Soulboy said:
kiam06 said:
Because Hughes has shite players, If we had a squad of the players Hughes has signed we wouldn't be in this mess. That is why he needs time to get rid of the deadwood. So look at the big picture, any manager would be on 38pts with the deadwood we still have around the club do you not understand that?

It annoys me when fans just expect players to turn into pele all of sudden because of the tactics. City fans have been too loyal to shite players simple as that.

So Hughes has signed 11 players so far, at a cool £100m...and still you reckon "Hughes has shite players".

You've obviously only been watching City for two seasons, because if you believe that bollocks you haven't seen us that much!

In my humble opinion, this is the BEST squad of players we've had in 15 years... maybe even longer. Numerous internationals, multi-million pound signings...

What are you talking about?

I agree this is the best squad we have had in years but what have we had to compare it to, Barry Conlon or Gerry Creaney maybe????

How's about when Peter Reid took us to 5th. place for two seasons running.

Or was that before you were born?

You're on a wind-up mate, it's obvious.

Peter Reid did well, but like I keep saying I want consistency. I want to be in the top ten/six every season. We will never know what Reid would have done because we sacked him like everybody wants to sack HUGHES!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.