We need the bell back!

I assume you're joking. I know I'm inviting the tiresome 'miserable bastard' accusation (usually levelled at those who simply hold a contrary view) but no drums, no bells and no other bloody musical instruments for that matter. As for vuvuzelas, you can stick those where the sun don't shine!
Miserable Bastard.........

Manchester is music city UK.....Halle, Oasis etc.

It's important that we are the vanguard for maintaining and enhancing our culture and what better place than at Manchesters only football stadium with 53000/62000 culturalists in attendance.

Helen was my hero, in the early 70s I was about seventeen ,we had an fa cup replay at Middlesbrough.We got a Finglands coach from Wilmslow road. We had a few beers in the Birch Villa which was close to the Finglands depot before boarding our coach. Within half an hour or so of our journey I was bursting for a piss, I went to the driver and asked if he could stop the coach so I could have a wee. He refused . I went back to my seat and crossed my legs but the desire to piss would not go away.I again went and asked the driver to stop, he again said I would have to wait. I passed Helen on my way back to my seat, she could tell something was wrong. Probably by my blood red face. She asked me what the problem was and when I told her she did no more and went up to the driver and give him a mouthful. Within minutes the coach pulled up and about twenty or so got off the coach and had a very long piss .Thank you Helen.

Miserable Bastard.........

Manchester is music city UK.....Halle, Oasis etc.

It's important that we are the vanguard for maintaining and enhancing our culture and what better place than at Manchesters only football stadium with 53000/62000 culturalists in attendance.
Admittedly, I had that coming!

Helen was my hero, in the early 70s I was about seventeen ,we had an fa cup replay at Middlesbrough.We got a Finglands coach from Wilmslow road. We had a few beers in the Birch Villa which was close to the Finglands depot before boarding our coach. Within half an hour or so of our journey I was bursting for a piss, I went to the driver and asked if he could stop the coach so I could have a wee. He refused . I went back to my seat and crossed my legs but the desire to piss would not go away.I again went and asked the driver to stop, he again said I would have to wait. I passed Helen on my way back to my seat, she could tell something was wrong. Probably by my blood red face. She asked me what the problem was and when I told her she did no more and went up to the driver and give him a mouthful. Within minutes the coach pulled up and about twenty or so got off the coach and had a very long piss .Thank you Helen.
Having encountered the formidable Helen on a few occasions, that story doesn't surprise me at all! I recall a pre match drink in the old social club when Helen was going from person to person collecting for charity. Anyone who politely declined got short shrift to the extent that it felt like demanding money with menaces!

I used to live near her on Brunswick estate. C on M.

She twatted a spurs nob over the napper with a bell when he was trying to storm coach A...... I was told once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.