We need to not get carried away yet...

danburge82 said:
Vienna_70 said:
Correct.

Though I have to agree that we have (on paper) the easier game.

And that is the reverse of what it was at 13:00 today, when our two games seemed to be harder than scum's last two.
QPR- A team full of decent Premier League players who should on paper be mid table yet find themselves in a relegation battle who will be scrapping for every single ball all game with everything they've got to keep themselves up in the Prem. BUT STILL RELEGATION FODDER

Sunderland- have absolutely nowt to play for, will have some players daydreaming of their Summer holidays, definitely will have some players who will be leaving in the Summer and have Richardson O'Shea Brown Bardsley and Campbell some of whom will want United to win ragardless of how unprofessional that is.

Okay we're at home, but we have the harder game in my opinion.

CITY: A win guarantees their first top flight title since 1968. In front of their own fans in big party mode.

We get behind the boys and we party all night long

Re: It doesn't matter if we win the league.

corky1970 said:
connor_devine94 said:
We will have bought it through the Sheikhs money where as the rags only spend their self generated money when necessary and rely on their world class academy products such as Zidane Cleverly.
It's a shame but it's the truth lads and lasses.

;)

your right, im starting a petition to hand back the trophy as a gesture of humlity and defference to the sky 4 cartel.

plastic fans, no history, fucking arab terrrorist oil dollars, we are a disgrace, in fact i fucking hate city , i want to be shit , at least we will be liked , i want to ba adored.

I WANNA BE ADORED

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7dq6w9klDg[/youtube]

Ian Brown. Main face.

I expected us to beat Sunderland at home, feet firmly on the ground though getting my head out of the clouds is proving rather tricky. 90 mins from glory.

Ducado said:
norfstander said:
The job still isn't done.

Don't want to come across as a boring bastard, but there's one more hurdle to get over. Let's beat QPR then celebrate if we do, but not take anything for granted for the timebeing.

They got giddy too soon. Let us not do the same. Win it, then any party can begin. It's all stacked in our favour, but QPR need a result. Less of this "one hand on the trophy" shite from the media, please, and no boasting from us until it's done.

CTID.

Thanks for telling us that, we all appreciate that you have started a thread when it could have gone in any number of threads!

oh lighten up for once ffs

The OP is correct.

I'm going from one extreme to the other tonight.....

Mostly I'm sitting here singing to myself "we're gonna win the league" all euphoric from todays result.

Then the next minute I have visions of Hughes getting revenge over City and the football world laughing at us for fookin up monumentally on the last game of the season - and we all know, in football, this shit happens.

Too many years of "typical City" can't be eradicated that easily!!!

The only difference now is......... we're a pretty good football team.

I keep telling myself that there is no way, the immense leader Vinnie will allow our players to be complacent for the QPR match

(and, purely becasue of Shaunny, I hope we win (obviously!!) but results go their way and QPR stay up)

Every single player that tweeted after the game has said this means nothing one more game to go

QPR gave us a TOUGH time at Loftus Road; surprised no one has mentioned that. We had to come back to win that one. They seem to have lost their early season form, but we shouldn't look at this as a guaranteed win. I do expect City to win by a couple of goals or more, but they're not a team to look past and we've no reason to celebrate *yet.*

We have won nothing yet.We just have to do what we have tried to do all season,and go out and win the game,when in reality we just have to match Yooniteds result in the end....<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 3:43 am --<br /><br />We have won nothing yet.We just have to do what we have tried to do all season,and go out and win the game,when in reality we just have to match Yooniteds result in the end....

BlueMoonOverNC said:
QPR gave us a TOUGH time at Loftus Road; surprised no one has mentioned that. We had to come back to win that one. They seem to have lost their early season form, but we shouldn't look at this as a guaranteed win. I do expect City to win by a couple of goals or more, but they're not a team to look past and we've no reason to celebrate *yet.*

Correct, feet firmly on the ground until we are sure we have won it. Then an almighty party will start. Come on city glory awaits!

The same QPR that ran us close at their place. I won't be celebrating unless we win but any fan that does, fair enough. We're allowed to get giddy, get complacent. Because the players won't. They'll be concentrated, sharp, fired up and 100% committed to bringing this trophy home.

Play our best game and we've won, simple as that. The small matter of the League title may be motivation enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.